HBD - Adrian... (STLKINGV)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HBD - Adrian... (STLKINGV)

Happy Birthday Adrian...celebrating the big day with ya bro... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

HBD STLKINGV! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hay man...

Is there a party?
        I talked it over with my g/f...I'm alllowed to drink lemonade and play charades.

Let me know dude.

Comment

What a ride man....... Holy sh!t! 40+MPH winds, 130 mile poker run on the backroads over here, Staunton, Jerseyville, Godfrey, and a few others... Put the new front end on yesterday and it rides great, I think the rake and trail is finally right... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] But it took a bit to get used to, this is the first time I've ridden it. All good tho!

Hope you had a good one bro!

Pat

Comment

We should all hang out...

And people should reply to my privates messages 0_o

Comment

Thanks again Lady and Gents!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] The wife and the sisters-in-law bought me a HUGE stainless steel grill!!! Grilled up a couple of flank steaks that marinated for 24-hours in Andreas... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Friggin kicked ass!!

Travis~ What did Mama say 'bout the sponge bath?? [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

GWARGOUL~ We really didn't have a party...Just family stopped by for chow. We will have to get together sometime soon...

Pat~ Glad you made it back in one piece!! I bet that cold air brought tears to your eyes.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] What bar did you hit in Staunton?

I had a great day all!!!

Thanks again for the wishes, you all kick ass!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Adrian
              All hail the 'King'
              R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

There shall be much to celebrate in Indy!! Muhahahahah!!!
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                X