X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Horns!!

Hiya BillZ!
    It's your Birthday tomorrow?
    Okee dokee! I'll come back then. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Emmy

Comment

Hey BillZ,
      Have a HELLISH B-day Bro!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Adrian
      All hail the 'King'
      R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Happy Birthday [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

HBD! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
          Amp... Pioneer
          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Happy Birthday Bill!!!!
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Happy Birthday Bill-And many more brother [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

all the best bill!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                I'd say cheers, but I'm out of beer right now, so I hope you're satisfied if I burn a lil piece of tree for ya... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                have a blast birthday///micha
                tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Happy Birthday Bill [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Happy B Day Bro
                    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

John just left my house.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

yes , he shared the celebration with the rest of my family...it was very very nice... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

my wife cooked all my favorite stuff...
                      [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

maybe she'll give me something "special" later too...well I'll beg of course... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Thank you ..thank you....now its time for some METAL while I help clean the house and do some laundry...just think of me ..like as a Martha friggin' Stewart with big ol' balls...!!!

OK ...time to go back and clean... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

>>>>BONG SUICIDE TONIGHT<<<<...

I'm sure I'll be here later doing my usual THC induced ravings of my lunatic mind..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

One more... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Happy Birthday! You are by far my favorite satanist on the forum. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Dammit! It just hit me...I should have made a post somewhere else earlier before I made the other one in this thread.....check out my post count now! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Happy birthday man!

[img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for having me over, it was just so good to see everyone.

Be so thankful you have such a beautiful family.

Comment

Working...
                                X