Happy Birthday Horns!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Horns!!

Happy Birthday! and damn, lots of April JCF birthdays. Mine is the 30th.

Comment

I'll smoke to that!

Comment

happy birthday dude!!! i think i'll have to close the fukkin' office in honor of this.
        i don't have to tell you what to do today, you already know what to do.
        i hope you have a killer day bill, and go get the astro-glide.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Happy birthday Bill Z Bub! Have a great day and I tip one back for you my friend. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

thanks you fuckers...I'm so geeked I look like a big ol' Buddah...one with the mega munchies..!!!

Yes I am an old bastage....but right now I don't to care...well until the buzz wears off...not if I can help it.

This is cool....."And on this day Satan put forth Bill onto the Earth....And they said in one voice, "Holy shit...""

you got that right man!!!!!!!!

BTW did I ever tell ya that I love you bastards...well I do.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

man those munchies are catching up with me...I gotta poop! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

HBD Bill! Follow Tommy's advice and make it a memorable one.
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

astro-glide and she will abide.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

HBD!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

BILL!!!! Happy Birthday, bro!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] You are the top of the rock, my friend!! Hopefully the missus will give you some brownie fudge for your birthday, if ya know what I mean! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Just use Preparation H for her comfort!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Astro-glide....fucking Tommy.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'll rub it all over my fretboard...maybe I'll play better.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Rich , where have you been ...I haven't seen you around that much..I hope everything is OK..

I've been kind of busy ...I'll be getting My Factory Five Cobra ...on Saturday the 14th....The VIN Tag is going to be installed on Friday thr 13th....and there is no way in fucking hell I'm buying a car....a "Cobra"...on Friday the 13th!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

John and I are going to King Diamond tomorrow... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

This was a killer Birthday...Blizzard and all...

thanks guys!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hehe, King Diamond should be a blast man. Looking forward to that tonight.

Bill's getting my GFs ticket, so he'll be my date tonight... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

None of that kiss at the door shit either man... hehe...

Comment

Ha haa...Man I wrote a book on that whole subject John...but opted to delete it!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

John if you expect some of this beefcake....I need some Taco Bell or somethin'...I'm NO cheap HO! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yes , John's woman was going but she seems a bit "confused" at the moment.... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

so , NO King Diamond for her... [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

I'm doin' the King Diamomd "happy dance" right now...it is the only dance in the world that fits so well with "FALSETTO"..???!!! [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

A dance that fits well with a falsetto.. hmmm... must be a crotch-grabbing dance.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, Em, but with King Diamond music you grab the crotch of another, not your own! It fosters togetherness, dont'cha know....

Bill, I've been taking a break for awhile, no problems though. Sounds like you got a cool extra present with the KD ticket too. John, sorry your girl's "confused", but you'll probably have more fun there with Bill than the gf anyway. So be it!!
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X