Happy Birthday Horns!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Horns!!

Hey man!All the best wishes for another great metal year!
    Happy birthday bro! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That guys and Lady Em...

I had obe hell of a Birtday...shit I'm still celebrating..

Yeah John is really down in the dumps over the whole thing really...the whole thing is really a "silly" shame really...but hey that shit happends all the time man...to the best of us...all of us at one time or another..

Went to the King Diamond show...had a blast with John...but I had to go find a chair to sit in because my back went into convulsions...OH FUCK ME!!!

BTW ..NILE really sucked live..I was very surprised and disapoonted....John and I can smoke that fucker in that band..easy!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Awesome to hear it Bill! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        I'm glad you and John (the bookends.. haha!) had a fantastic time. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Emmy

Comment

I love you Emmy..

Sorry about my spelling...

I blame the weed! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Awww... I'm feelin' the love. Or else your bong fumes are hitting me way the fukk down here in Texass. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Right back atcha, bro. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X