Rocco graduated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rocco graduated

Apparently. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Travis, that's your wife with the puppy? You are a lucky man my friend!! She looks as friendly as she is beautiful! Nice dog too!! Dogs kick ass, my apartment is too small to have a dog here.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Travis, that's your wife with the puppy? You are a lucky man my friend!! She looks as friendly as she is beautiful! Nice dog too!! Dogs kick ass, my apartment is too small to have a dog here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, that's my wife. She just got off work at the hospital and drove staight there to see the graduation. I was there to put him through his testing to pass the class.

We've got a two bedroom townhouse with two dogs. Rocco is 7 months and a little over 60 pounds and our black lab Rosie is 5 months and just under 40 pounds. We're just about pushing it on room for everyone. As soon as I graduate and we get a house with a big yard, we'll see about more dogs.

Comment

Working...
        X