X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred Durst 1989

here

reminds me on some quote...

Ice Ice Baby ? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Fred Durst 1989

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He was doomed from the start...... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I still say Fuck him.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just goes to show... anything can happen in this wacked out world we live in...

WTF was that? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

I think he went to high school back then not too far from where I'm from. Oh well, its a good thing we have Firehouse, Hopesfall, Beloved, and Between the Buried and Me to make up for him.

Comment

Have you seen the video where Fred "shreds?" It's the funniest guitar-related film I've ever seen.
              Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] Ice Bizkit [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

That was Fred Durst? He was giving Robert Van Winkle a run for his money!
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

That is almost as funny as seeing pics of Kid Rock with the huuuuuge Kid N' Play style fade.

Comment

I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

This is required for admission to Vanilla Ice School

Comment

Or clown school... both one in the same...
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

LMAO [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              LMAO [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                              X