X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fred Durst 1989

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    LMAO [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. How lame......
    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Ya know what the really fucked up thing is--- that moron has more cash than probably all of us here. Not to mention he's banged countless playboy chicks, and toured the world playing his "music". I would gladly kick his teeth in if I ever had the chance.
      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

The amazing thing is He admits that He has no talent and his " music sucks". [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh, the 80s!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

word yo

Comment

gay sauce...

Comment

There is an unedited version of that somewhere on the net. I won't look for it. It's more horrible than that short clip though.
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                X