No announcement yet.

my little guitar student...she RULES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my little guitar student...she RULES!

That is border line child abuse.....Hanging a Les Paul around the poor girls neck [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

My son is 3 1/2 and is already teling me what kind of guitars he wants.

Comment

Sully you should have her playing Big Red [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

funny thing is that big red is her favorite guitar of mine! she's been drawing pointy Vs at home, even! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] i showed her the jackson site, and she was all into it; she likes KVs best, but also likes the RR1, too. it's hilarious.

the thing with the les paul happened when i told her it was heavy. she didn't believe me, so she wanted to try it herself. she's way into the daisy rock thing, too, and i'm glad that those guitars are around for little chicks to pick up.

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          she's way into the daisy rock thing, too, and i'm glad that those guitars are around for little chicks to pick up.

sully

[/ QUOTE ]

As much as Daisy Rock drives me nuts, I'm glad they make the guitars they do. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] If they'll bring in some more female guitar players, then cool.
          Kaitlyn has good taste, I'm surprised she's not playing a Sully though! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          My daughter is also 8, my son 5. Both of them are learning to play (YAY!). My girl likes Kellys, her name starts with K and she wants one. Sounds like a great excuse to me! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Girls rule. ...And since I now have two of 'em, I have no choice but to believe that. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My oldest is about to turn 3. She's still too young to really play or teach. But, every time daddy starts playing, she wants to do it, too. Putting her hands on the fretboard, stealing my pick so she can strum, etc. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I've been really tempted to buy her one of those PeeWee Vs. It's more her size, and it'll give her one of her own to play around with. And, it'll have the bonus of letting daddy play uninteruptted. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Here's my two year old. The cool thing was that she was singing too.

Comment

One thing I do with my 4 year old is sit her on my lap, then we hold the guitar together and I let her strum and sing while I chord Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. She loves it! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Damn Apple, you can't download quicktime without iTunes! And everyone bitches about Microsoft bundling software.
                  Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    One thing I do with my 4 year old is sit her on my lap, then we hold the guitar together and I let her strum and sing while I chord Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. She loves it! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, my daughter loves to stand in front of me, take my pick, and strum the strings while I finger some chords. She thinks she's doing it all, but I just love to see the smile on her face and giggles. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Damn Apple, you can't download quicktime without iTunes! And everyone bitches about Microsoft bundling software.

[/ QUOTE ]

you sure?

here's the standalone player DL,

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/standalone/
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        the next Jennifer Batten

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope not ..saw her at NAMM ..she is a strange one

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite true, but she could certainly wail!!!
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you sure?

here's the standalone player DL,

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/standalone/

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! That is cute as hell. I've got a 5 month old and can't wait til she's a few years old so I can try teaching her. For now, I play my acoustic for her and she reacts to it - it's an awesome feeling!
                          Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Working...
                          X