Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: someone just stole my cigarettes

[ QUOTE ]
    After you take a nice dump/piss in the toilet, get a syringe, and suck the toilet water into it. Then carefully inject it into the open end of the smokes. Place back in pack and set out on porch.

I'd even consider sticking the butt end of the smokes in my anus. Although it's pushing the perversion meter, it would make my day knowing that I subjected the thief to a proxy salad toss.

Or if you're not that twisted, just rub the smokes against your ball sweat. Either way, I guarantee you will be smiling when you see your pack of smokes AWOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

what if i wanna smoke them? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

replace the real smokes with candy cigs.
      It could be the Winston Lady or the Marlboro Man who is stealing your cigs.... oh.. nevermind... they both died a horrible lingering early death of emphysema and lung cancer.

Comment

please never badmouth memphis in front of me again.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          what if i wanna smoke them? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno...don't leave em on the porch maybe? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Buy a pack, pull the seal, and take a leak on 'em. Then let the cigs dry throughly over the next day or two.

Next, leave 'em out on the porch, and sit back and enjoy the satisfaction from the knowledge that the dirtbag thieves will be putting their lips to and inhaling your p**s. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

shreddermon, you're a sick fukker like me! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Well... I WAS going to go make some dinner. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I'd even consider sticking the butt end of the smokes in my anus. Although it's pushing the perversion meter, it would make my day knowing that I subjected the thief to a proxy salad toss.

Or if you're not that twisted, just rub the smokes against your ball sweat. Either way, I guarantee you will be smiling when you see your pack of smokes AWOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fukking Brilliant !!
                  You rule man [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

And here's the piece d' resistance...

After like the 3rd time they steal your tainted smokes, the next time don't leave another pack of smokes out on the porch, but a couple of pictures of the previous smokes sticking out of your hairy ass.

Zing!!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] @ 7th [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Lance - Memphis sucks dude. It's a nice place to visit as long as you stay on the clearly marked tourist trails, but living there day in day out is another story. Memphis is one big ghetto. There's no tax base, so they keep annexing the suburbs to get the money from the people who actually have a job, but then when their property values plummet and they move out while they can, the city is stuck looking for another tax base instead of A) Running the welafare cases out of state or B) Putting their lazy asses to work.
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Seriously! This stuff can be fun!

Just leave them cigs out there again, but spy on them, find out who's stealing them.

Once you know their identity you can do all kinds of freaky shit to whoever's doing this!
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          @ 7th [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Lance - Memphis sucks dude. It's a nice place to visit as long as you stay on the clearly marked tourist trails, but living there day in day out is another story. Memphis is one big ghetto. There's no tax base, so they keep annexing the suburbs to get the money from the people who actually have a job, but then when their property values plummet and they move out while they can, the city is stuck looking for another tax base instead of A) Running the welafare cases out of state or B) Putting their lazy asses to work.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] someone knows wat they are talking about!

chris

Comment

Working...
                          X