Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard A Good Slayer Song

Dead Skin Mask
    WOW! I was really impressed with this song. I have always liked Slayer, but never really cared for their singer. This song it sounded like he was going more for a Hetfield growl type vocals, and the instruments were just kick ass.

Re: Heard A Good Slayer Song

[ QUOTE ]
    Dead Skin Mask
    ...it sounded like he was going more for a Hetfield growl type vocals

[/ QUOTE ]

You take that back you!!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Awesome tune!

Comment

EVERY Slayer song rules, fool! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I don't think anything can beat Raining Blood or S.I.N.A
          93 USA Soloist EDS
          USA HT6 Juggernaut
          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Hallowed Point from that same album rips. I agree with Toe all slayer tunes rule. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

No such thing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Hallowed Point from that same album rips. I agree with Toe all slayer tunes rule. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                Great minds think alike! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] My favorite albums are actually Reign In Blood and South Of Heaven.
                Hmmm, South Of Heaven... why didn't they just call it Hell? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, great tune but I suspect Araya wasn't going for a "Hetfield growl-AHH". If he was, he'd be playing with symphonies and covering Bob Seger tunes now.

NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT.....ok, yes there is. Yup, that is way wrong. DON'T GET ME STARTED! [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

My favorite Slayer songs are Raining Blood and Skeletons of Society! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Greatest oxymoron in the history of the world. :P
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I'll never understand how you can knock Slayer. They have more integrity than any of the other bands that came out of that era. Metallica sold out. Megadeth went to shit. Most of the other bands have broken up, or are putting out shit. Exodus are the only ones I can think of that put out consistently decent music without trying to sell us their new version of what they think is gonna make them money.

You may not like Slayer's music, but ya gotta respect them.
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Respect? Heck no.

If sticking to the same formula for 20+ years is what you deem worthy of respect, then I'd say you have a wrong view of what selling out and going to shit means.
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Hell Awaits and Reign in Blood are two of the best albums of all time. Without exception.
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I don't care for anything slayer has come out with in recent years but I love there Older stuff, like Metallica. As far as Metallica selling out, I think they did just the opposite... hell they obviously dont listen to their fans! They think they're making good music... but they are NOT.
                              So I can't say they sold out, I wish they would actually.

Comment

Working...
                              X