Do you name your babies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you name your babies?

Do you name yer geetarz? I did. My assraped Jackson which is my baby I call eZ-bOb. eZ-bOb has been through hell and back. Yet eZ-bOb is my baby. I regurarly make love to him deep into the nights when I can't fall asleep. Considering these circumstances, the name eZ-bOb came naturally to me.

My other geetar is a Kramer Nightswan. There's a big finishchip on his front, and I catch myself fingering that chip whenever I'm around him. He's just so irresistable. I call him swanie.

Present your geetars, and give the reason for their name. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Re: Do you name your babies?

No, I don't name my guitars.
    "POOP"

Comment

I did name my first guitar, wich was a cheap ibanez, I called her
      "You stoopid geetar, why don't you stay in tune?!"
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Fender Strat: Melissa
        Ibanez RG: Charlène
        ESP V: Laura
        Washburn: Shirley

I don't want to get into the reasons haha
        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I regurarly make love to him deep into the nights when I can't fall asleep. Considering these circumstances, the name eZ-bOb came naturally to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's disturbing dude! [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Hmmmmmmmmmm, well, lets see [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I have my Charvel's which I call Charvies
            I call the Shannon a Shannon
            I call the Les Paul Custom the Les Paul
            I call my Jackson Dinky white Jackson

Yup, that's about it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Fender Strat: Melissa
              Ibanez RG: Charlène
              ESP V: Laura
              Washburn: Shirley

I don't want to get into the reasons haha

[/ QUOTE ]
              you're cool. You others need to come up with better names, because those ones just won't cut it [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Time to get spiked on sugar. ceeyall [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                No, I don't name my guitars.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

Comment

Then you're not welcome in my thread. Get the fuck out.

(if anyone ain't picking up on this, I'm just kidding with yall)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Do you name yer geetarz? I did. My assraped Jackson which is my baby I call eZ-bOb. eZ-bOb has been through hell and back. Yet eZ-bOb is my baby. I regurarly make love to him deep into the nights when I can't fall asleep. Considering these circumstances, the name eZ-bOb came naturally to me.

My other geetar is a Kramer Nightswan. There's a big finishchip on his front, and I catch myself fingering that chip whenever I'm around him. He's just so irresistable. I call him swanie.

Present your geetars, and give the reason for their name. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Your problem goes deeper than just naming guitars. The way you use a guitar to release sexual tension is by learning to play it well enough and with enough confidence that girls are attracted to you. The guitar itself is not intended for sexual activity.
                    [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

Nope. I'm boring. I call my guitars by their flashy model names. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] So that's why my pups keep shorting out....
                        Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

My wife named my Fender Fat Strat Molly. I call my DK2LE "The Great White". My other guitars don't have names.
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

<font color="aqua">thoraby, I have a feeling that you'd have a ball with "Big Red" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I have 3 and their names are Merna, Ethel, and Gertrude. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
                              X