Do you name your babies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you name your babies?

I used to let my wife name them.After about #6,they all started to be named " Where did that come from? " or "How long have you had this? " So I just gave up naming them....
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Fender strat - Daphne, was the name of my grandmother, she really liked the guitar.

Washburn Dime - Gus

Jackson RR3 - Wacko Jacko, not because it fiddles with kids, but because it's a crazy sounding and looking guitar.

Washburn 7 - Big Bertha, loads of strings, big sound.
      93 USA Soloist EDS
      USA HT6 Juggernaut
      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Do you name yer geetarz?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh.............no. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

No. I just call them by their colors or paint...white strat, purple GMW, polka dot V, white Firebird etc.

Charvies = annoying name for Charvel's [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (to me anyway)
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            Do you name yer geetarz?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

then get the fuck out.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I have 3 and their names are Merna, Ethel, and Gertrude. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
              I like you. you get a gold star!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                Do you name yer geetarz?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

then get the fuck out.

[/ QUOTE ] Temper, temper. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  I have 3 and their names are Merna, Ethel, and Gertrude. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  I like you. you get a gold star!

[/ QUOTE ]

..... AND I get to ride the short yellow bus. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

83 Red Charvel 1b = Roxanne, She is my baby [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img],Black 1b = Miss Jackson, Mutt Jake E Lee = Red Sonya, Black Dinky = AnnieMae, that's all I am gonna list in case my wife reads this... She don't know about the rest of the girls! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

I used to call them Jacko.
                      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      J/K
                      I just call them by #.
                      Like my main guitar will be called as number one.

Comment

Toru, whats the dealio on the Dean in your avatar? Did you get it yet?
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          Do you name yer geetarz? I did. My assraped Jackson which is my baby I call eZ-bOb. eZ-bOb has been through hell and back. Yet eZ-bOb is my baby. I regurarly make love to him deep into the nights when I can't fall asleep. Considering these circumstances, the name eZ-bOb came naturally to me.

My other geetar is a Kramer Nightswan. There's a big finishchip on his front, and I catch myself fingering that chip whenever I'm around him. He's just so irresistable. I call him swanie.

Present your geetars, and give the reason for their name. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          Your problem goes deeper than just naming guitars. The way you use a guitar to release sexual tension is by learning to play it well enough and with enough confidence that girls are attracted to you. The guitar itself is not intended for sexual activity.
                          [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          But my weener fits right into the output jack! I like to lube it u with some WD40. eZ-bOb is really loud, and is not afraid to show his pleasure and extacy verbally(musically?)
                          [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

MORE POSTS! ARGGH! I'll be checking back tommorow and there better be more posts! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Toru, whats the dealio on the Dean in your avatar? Did you get it yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

The one in the Avatar is not mine but yes I got mine (#39) couple days ago.
                            One of two guitars that survived from my Tax Nightmare because they were paid off in advance and not around.

I want to post a review but I need to take pics of it.

Comment

Generally, I do the number thing too. A few guitars have had names... my baby blue strat was... Baby Blue. My snow white was Snow White... My slime green was Greenie... Umm... yeah, so I don't really have names for them after all. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

black washburn dime=angelique, after the character in hellraiser bloodline, cuz even though she was an evil bitch i still want to hump the hell out of her....
                                haven't decided on names for my other axe's, but i've been thinking 'bout it. black forest wrmg, silverflake dkmgt, and in a couple of days my custom shop death angel arrives from matts music. she of course has priority. i'm sure she will help make the naming process quite easy once i start fondling her. and i could never name a guitar after a dude. i've also got a dean fbd due on wednesday, i've gotta get busy. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                                Hear the universe scream
                                Bleeding from black holes
                                Whom horns careless
                                And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...
                                X