Deployments the military way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deployments the military way

This is just a friendly reminder for Sam (LesPaulCustom) that he made a wrong turn at his hometown recruiting station. Just some pics of deployments from each branch of the US Armed Forces.

...... and lastly, MY favorite branch (as if you couldn't guess). [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hey Sam, [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Re: Deployments the military way

Ha Ha,

Hey funny thing is I never thought much about joining the military (1980s teenager?) anyway, I just realized that EVERYONE around me has been in the Armed Forces -
    Great Grandfather WWI
    Both Grandfathers - WWII Air Corps and Army
    Great Uncle - Korea (Died There) Air Force
    Great Uncle - Korea Air Force
    Dad - Vietnam Marine Reserve Tank Repairman
    Brother US Army - presently in Korea
    Youngest Brother - US Military Academy Graduate 2005!!

I'm proud of him, but worried too. (He's gonna be a tanker can you say Iraq!)

My boss - US Naval Academy Submarine d00d
    Boss' coworker who fills in - Army Tank Commander
    Coworker - USMA Graduate/ex Korean Tanker

None of my friends even considered Military service and I never even thought about the military until 9/11, I thought it was novel that my bro joined, then the other one got a congressman to recommend him to the USMA, now I'm silly with military peeps, but it's cool to start to understand the 'lifestyle'

I'm gonna enjoy sharing these pics with the kinfolk and co-workers!

I woulda chose the topgun lifestyle myself - but I'm just hard headed enough to be a marine, thank God I'm outa shape and unhealthy enough to where they wouldn't take me now [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Brother US Army - presently in Korea

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is he stationed? I'm a civ, but I just got back from doing some work at Camp Redcloud.

- E.
      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

He's at camp Humphreys I believe. Comes back in a couple of months for a stateside gig after that.
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Image of Air Force Orgy Party

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] I hope you served your country that night. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">What Mark failed to tell you is that all the "ladies" were Shemales [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

On another note....in all seriousness....if you were deployed Mark and you had a choice of who provided security....who would you choose....Marines or Army [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Thought so [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

My buddy joined the Marines right after HS in 2000, Went over there 4 times and got out last year, I don't think I could've done it. You guy's rock for going over there
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                My buddy joined the Marines right after HS in 2000, Went over there 4 times and got out last year, I don't think I could've done it. You guy's rock for going over there

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody can until they are broken down, built back and become brainwashed trained killers [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I have the up most respect for ALL of our armed services. No one makes people go in the military, its something they choose. To have a killer armed forces (no pun intended) that are 100% voluntary is pretty awesome if you ask me.
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  <font color="yellow">What Mark failed to tell you is that all the "ladies" were Shemales [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

On another note....in all seriousness....if you were deployed Mark and you had a choice of who provided security....who would you choose....Marines or Army [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Thought so [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct Sir! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Nothin' against my Army bretheren, but jarheads just seem a lil' tougher.

As for the pic, I wish that was a pic of my deployment. The ladies are actually female Marines who decided to hang out with us AF guys since the male Marines are totally in love with their guns and can't get it up anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Funny thing about deployments is the "Desert Queen and her Entourage". One female always seen with the same group of 3 or 4 guys. They take on the role as her protector while at the same time competing for her goodies. And if you dare talk to her, the looks from them would melt your face. The "Desert Queen" could be good looking or smugly. Doesn't matter, cuz she has the goodies. Ugly chicks get over there, get all this attention, act like their shit doesn't stink and then get a rude awakening when they return home. It's priceless to watch. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

As for me, during my 7 month deployment to Qatar, I was the mimbo of sorts. I ran nightshift operations and had 3 of my ladies who I hung out with after work. Drank beer, hung out at the pool and made weekly trips to Doha. Think it was easy? You try going shopping with 3 females in the small street markets and a gigantic four story mall. [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, you know why the Navy takes Marines on their ships, right?
                    ...because sheep would be too obvious!
                    [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] j/k
                    please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Hey, you know why the Navy takes Marines on their ships, right?
                      ...because sheep would be too obvious!
                      [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] j/k

[/ QUOTE ]

It also gives the seamen new dance partners. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

And doormen and waitstaff.

Comment

Funny how nobody in any other armed service has the chutzpah to make fun of us Marines to our faces...

I must say, while I certainly was a well-trained killer who lived face down in the mud(and the booze), unlike many of my friends, I never let them brainwash me. My friend told me that I looked uncomforatble in uniform, and that it was so un-Ace that the thing floated one inch from my skin.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Funny how nobody in any other armed service has the chutzpah to make fun of us Marines to our faces...

[/ QUOTE ]

You never had the pleasure of meeting me while you were still in uniform. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Last time I was around any Marines was Korea (unless you count the time LPC graced me with his glorious presence [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) We gave each other shit at the club, became instant drinking buddies and then proceeded to go downtown and light it up. Two days later they were restricted to base. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X