Ideas for boosting sales....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ideas for boosting sales....

I've been in sales for quite some time... and from what I can see about the market write now, I'd say offer a free Overhead LCD screen and DVD player in all new Durango's in that one radio ad. That'll get the men and women in the door, then you can hit them with financing and warranty. Just my $.02

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      A website! With lot's of pictures, perhaps even a listing of all the cars you're offering, with pics and descriptions!

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.cherrypointdodge.com/

Somebody don't look too happy at their desk! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I like the "NO Dicker Stickers". I rate going to a car dealer and having to put up with the B.S. is about the same as prison rape. Sleaze-ville. I bought a '03 Honda Accord EX V6 fully loaded last month for $17,900 from a dealer. They missed advertized it in the auto-trader, because at the lot it was listed at $21,900. They were pissed, but they honored the price. They tossed my auto-trader in the trash... It was the best transaction I ever had because it was a in and out deal. No haggle, no headache to get to the 17.9 price. They wanted a trade in from me so they can make more money on the deal. Trading in your car is a sure loss for you. You can advertize and compaire how great a Neon is, but it still a Neon. Extended Warrenties are a nice. perk.
        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

The reason you hate leasing is because you dont understand how they work. You should contact half a car or have the Dodge Boys show you how to properly submit one. as for consigning cars , thats just nuts. Get rid of all consignment. You should be selling your own stuff not some body elses.Sounds like you need a great used car manager.I use the take a hundred and roll em theory . get rid of all the 90, 60 and 30 day old units. put spiffs on all of them and make your guys pick out 5 cars each and make them sell those.If the sell them bonus them if the sell all thiers and some one elses bonus them again. remember if they make money you make money.J.R.

Comment

75% of your sales reps are old white guys. That's a bad percentage for a military town. Flip it the other way so that 75% of your sales reps are hot young (preferably single or at least not wearing rings) women and your sales will increase.
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
            X