Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

DUDEFUCKINHELLYEAH! needs you!!

My band is planning on doing a two week West Coast/Rockies tour in July. Anyone who can help us get in touch with promoters, or help us book a show, or wants us to play with them, or can let us crash/party with them would be totally appreciated!! If you can help us out we will for sure get you into the show and I will do any guitar repairs/setups that you need done while I am in town!! Thanks so much for everything you guys!! Even if you can't help us but just want to check out the band, go ahead and let me know!! We are looking for shows in the following cities:

San Diego, CA
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Bay Area, CA
    Portland, OR
    Seattle, WA
    SLC, UT
    Anywhere, WY
    Boise, ID
    Anywhere, CO
    Anywhere, NM
    El Paso, TX
    Phoenix, AZ
    Las Vegas, NV
    and of course our hometown LOS ANGELES!!!

Thanks in advance to everyone who is even remotely interested in wishing us well on our tour!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

I wish you guys would come play in NC. But regardless of my wishes, I hope the tour goes well!

Comment

Maybe next time!

Comment

www.whiskeybills.com
        7290 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO. 80215 (303)232-6314
        Bill Terrel is the owner, he sings for Rogue and has some connections too.
        I've played there not a bad stage, get about 250 or so people in there. Exodus kicked off their recent tour in this place. Metal Church was there a few months or so ago too.
        Couple blocks from my house so you'll have at least one person there [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Good chance Nick and Ivan from Throcult will show up, they live close as well and get blasted there pretty much every night, LOL
        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I should add, Lakewood is not far west of Denver, 10 mins or so.

Comment

ace,
            what kind of tunes do you play? i might be able to get you into some cool joints in huntington beach like hurricanes, and the galaxy theatre is only a 10 minute drive or so from H.B.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

SWEET!! We are pretty much counting on a good show in Denver. I am good friends with Cephalic Carnage, but they are on tour right now and obviously too busy to help me book. I am also friends with Cassie from Deadspeak and all the guys in Skinned. I will for sure look into that contact that you gave me!! Look forward to seeing you at the show!!

Comment

I've seen both Skinned and Deadspeak WB's. Opened for Deadspeak at a different place also. Deadspeak is a fucking good band. Cassie is cool and has more venue info than I do for sure. She might put you in touch with Than, I think he does the booking for Deadspeak.
                Now that I think about it, I'll bet the Deadspeak and Skinned people could hook you up with a gig in Wyoming too.
                Try Wayne from Big Q productions for Denver gigs too http://www.bigqproductions.com/events.php

Comment

Tommy, we play heavy grindcore, sort of like High On Fire meets Napalm Death. I know that's not everyone's style of music, but we are fast, loud, and have tons of energy. We always get the loudest cheers of the night when we play, and everyone seems to either like us or try and pick fights with us after the show. Or both. We are based in L.A. so we have pretty good connections in the area, but of course more are always better!! And we wouldn't need to plan a show down there as part of a tour, we could just drive down there in the afternoon.

Comment

Let me know when you get a bit closer to OKC...

Comment

Ace,

I know of a couple of different people that book / setup shows so if you want I can shoot off their # to you. Also, perhaps contacting a couple of bands in the Seattle area would be a great place to start. Its hard as hell to get people out to catch anything remotely extreme up here in Seattle. Also, there apparently is a pretty big 'grind' scene in Portland, so if you look up a couple of the bands I'm sure that you guys can probably get something setup. Want me to do a little bit of research / asking around for ya?

-Rob

Comment

http://www.theblankclub.com/

Before contacting the booker about a show, please send your media kit to
                        The Blank Club
                        c/o Larry Trujillo
                        12 S. First St, #300
                        San Jose, CA 95113

(408) 971-8511

http://www.thegaslighter.com/menu/HomePage.shtml

408 866-1408 - The Gaslighter Theater in Campbell, CA

http://www.poundsf.com/
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

We are already booked for Seattle. We are playing the 19th of July with some band from Germany. My friend Joe from Skarp loved us when they came through on tour and he is booking this show, so I think we are pretty set for Seattle.

Also for the Bay Area we have another promoter from there that saw us play on Saturday and totally wants to book us up there.

Thanks for the help guys!! Keep 'em coming!!

Comment

Working...
                          X