Starting a new life...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting a new life...

I posted the same at the DUncan board a few hours ago, then my Internet died....But you guys are as much my family as they are, so sorry for the delay... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

As some of you may know, I´m officially employed starting Sep 1st....right now, effective yesterday, I´m on 4 months "restructuring phase" (I was laid off because of downsizing), 90% pay but no need to go to work...

I´ve been thinking about what to do for about 2 weeks now, and what I know now is what I´m gonna do first...

The Website, www.infinite-ending.com, will go live before the end of the week....and the CD (Tentatively titled "Goin´For Infinity") will be available by about mid-August... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Wish me luck, I hope I don´t need it... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Re: Starting a new life...

zerbster,
    everyone can always use a little luck, but justgo out like a crazed dog and make it happennomatter what. good luck.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

We have a "marketing idea": If anyone wants to help out, just spread the URL as far as you can , to as many as possible, as soon as it goes Live (before the weekend)

In about a month, we´ll update the site with studio pics and other stuff, adn we´ll want the hype "re-generated"....

And as soon as we have the CD in our hands, we´ll start selling them over the website...Here we´ll also want anyone possible to hit the site, listen to the sound, and if possible buy a CD [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Zerberus Hey I belong to a group on something called myspace.com the group is called South Florida Metal Empire over 2000 people on there always looking for new music, & passing info about up comming shows & stuff. I'll post on the board the URL & put the word out there hopefully something will come up over 2000 metalheads somethings gotta come up.
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

Good luck dude. Sounds like a great start, hey ya never know what might come of it too. 4 months is a long time, hopefully something'll develop further for ya.

- Irf -

Comment

good luck guy! I'll be praying for ya.
            Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
            The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Good luck Zerb. I just went back to work after being layed off for almost 2 years due to downsizing. It's great to be back!
              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Congrats on the band/tour stuff [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

That is awesome Zer!

I hope it works out awesomely for you! Is this a germany-based band? I'll definitly be one of the first to order my copy!

Good luck! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Website is NOW online....

Spread the word, my little demons [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude, I have just parked one of my browser windows on the media page which loops through your songs and have already gone through your entire song list like 3 times. I'm enjoying the hell out of it! Good stuff!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

+1 +1 +1 +1!!

That is absolutely great stuff! Innovative and refreshing mix of several elements from different musical spectrums! The entire computerish vibe in there is great! It reminds me a lot of Japanese hybrid metal bands, which I like a lot as well! Truly awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

If you like it, tell everyone you know, I´m gonna have to sell about 1.5k-2k CDs just to break even [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hell, I'll hang up some friggin posters if you'd like! Summertime is coming and I'd love to have something to do!

Comment

Hmmmm, large scale Poster campaign at release time, HMMMM.......

You might be on to something there...... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X