• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Starting a new life...

Good luck dude!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I´m gonna have to sell about 1.5k-2k CDs just to break even [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

nah, you'll only have to sell 1,499 to 1,999 cuz I already want one. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

please post back when they become available!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Damn!!! Great Site so far and Metal Rockin.... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Dude, I have just parked one of my browser windows on the media page which loops through your songs and have already gone through your entire song list like 3 times. I'm enjoying the hell out of it! Good stuff!

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Are you planning any promo stuff, Zer?
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Are you planning any promo stuff, Zer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Me head is totally overloaded at present, partly with ideas, partly with things I´ve gotta do NOW, not yesterday, partly with useless BS and partly with MJ (stopping the other 3 more or less dead in their tracks [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

But there´s a Video idea that looks like it´ll work out, and we may play a few small gigs during the recording sessions.....

But any Ideas and help are greatly appreciated [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X