Cinco de Mayo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinco de Mayo

Just wanted to wish our South American friends a happy Cinco de Mayo.

Re: Cinco de Mayo

[ QUOTE ]
    Just wanted to wish our South American friends a happy Cinco de Mayo.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

EJ

Comment

Isnt everyday mexican independence day on the us/mexico border? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Happy 5-5-05 to you!!!

Corona's on me. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

i'm gonna get piss drunk, be joe lampshade and joe headache at the same time, and then i'm going to wake up tomorrow with some kind of juicy hot box. and all because it's the 5th of may. what a great holiday. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Drinko de Mayo! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I just realized it's a holiday in Mexico but why no party?
              Maybe I am missing something....
              It's a Kid's day in Japan and is a national holiday though..
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Toru, they dont celebrate it there in mexico, because they havent crossed our border yet [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

I read that it they fought an overwhelming force of Frenchmen and beat them. Their independence was in Sept. (I read).

Comment

Isn't it Stinko Da Mayo [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

man am I bombed beuondrecognition ruight now and I am bnot even Mexocan. ho;u shit.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Toru, they dont celebrate it there in mexico, because they havent crossed our border yet [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

ooh hoo.
                        snap!
                        you are a "bad seed"

lmao!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          they havent crossed our border yet [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they have..... Have you seen our Southern Border lately? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

NO, Toru lives in mexico, and he was wondering why they werent celebrating it IN mexico.You cant celebrate independence if you havent had it yet.

And if this is all in celebration of beating the Frogs, i wouldnt brag about it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              NO, Toru lives in mexico, and he was wondering why they werent celebrating it IN mexico.

[/ QUOTE ]
                              Well, Toru's not Mexican, so maybe they're hiding the party from him! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X