Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cinco de Mayo

The truth is noone was celebrating it.
    It was strange because these people like to have party because of one small thing to celebrate.
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

It's a conspiracy... they're hiding it from you! They're probably all partying in some underground bunker or something! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I read that it they fought an overwhelming force of Frenchmen and beat them. Their independence was in Sept. (I read).

[/ QUOTE ]

That is correct. Both Rhsmc and bad seed got some facts wrong. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hum. Well I'll be. It's a Mexican holiday?!! I thought it was a story about the Mayo, Pinto and Santa Maria. Yeah, the Mayo sank. Sad story. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Sorry... I'm in a mood. I've been hiding in my house since the holiday started. It is a ZOO over here. We had Los Lonely Boys and everything (I live in their hometown). Only $26 to see them play outside! Whatever. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            We had Los Lonely Boys and everything

[/ QUOTE ]

They're great Em. At least when I seen (saw ) them [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

I really enjoy Los Lonely Boys, yes. I've seen them and they are wonderful! But this town WORSHIPS them and it is just way too over the top. The boys grew up here and their family is all here, it's absolutely nutzoid.
              If you've ever lived in a Mexican culture you'll totally understand! Holy crap! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X