Zakk goes nuts !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zakk goes nuts !!

I hear ya Noodles, but if he was playing his Harpoon or his RR, I'm not too sure he wouldn't have thrown it either, that man is a walking timebomb.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Wow! I thought he was a bit quiet in Vancouver this passed Sunday, but he payed his ass off. He started speaking to the crowed after a few songs and he did the extended solo during "In This River" so I don't think that was unual.

The bullseye he played for a bit was not the Holy Grail so I doubt he even brings that out. Most of the show was played with the GMW.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

I've heard the Grail is actually retired and stays in his bedroom. I hope he gets some help.
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I've heard the Grail is actually retired and stays in his bedroom. I hope he gets some help.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true... It was lost or Stolen and after he got it back it has stayed retired...

Zakk needs to watch the booze or he will end up like Eddie who's actions shocked him @ Dime's funeral... Hopefully he cools out a bit with that stuff...
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

yep we saw him from 10:30ish till 1 am he played totally soild the whole time very killer all night , when he mentioned the armed forces in one of his intros he even mentioned the canadian forces as well over seas [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] very nice of him cause everyone told me he was all pro USA , I didn't even think he would have mentioned that [canada] anyway very nice on stage and totally flawless he accually got a fine cause he played 1 hour past curfew and near the end they had to turn on the lights just to get him to quit playing lol so we were very fortunate up here with bls and they had a great show as well ! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] but yeah zakk looks like he needs rehab his nose was really red and he kida looked like a drunk and kept spitting on him self all night lol //Steve

Comment

I'm happy I was too cheap to go see that show. It was on my to do list.

Comment

Didn't Alice Cooper used to help out guys with getting cleaned up? There's an idea.

Comment

Guys like Zakk present this image that hard drinking and living is a sign of toughness when what is really being presented to the world is extreme weakness. Most people enjoy drinking. But for it to be your image and a part of your daily lifestyle (in excess) is just sad.

Comment

Fuck , that sounded like an AWESOME show!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Now that's "metal".... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

he sounds like me on any givin' Sunday.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                    X