Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Jokes( yes you read it , they're back )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Friday Jokes( yes you read it , they\'re back )

[ QUOTE ]
    I found this one particularly humorous today. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

gotta love the far side! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Re: Friday Jokes( yes you read it , they\'re back )

It's not friday but funny just the same....OK a portugeuse couple is watching the news during a blizzard the anchor man says the Mayor has declaired a state of emrgency and asks every body to park their vehicles on the right side of the street.neither the husband or wife wants to go out in the harsh elements to move their car.the wife finally says I'll go move the car to the right side of the street.So she goes outside and moves the car.She now gets back into the house covered with snow and freezing.A half an hour goes by and the anchorman now asks for every body to now move their vehicles to the left side of the street to allow the plows to clear the right side of the street.At this point the wife has had enough and says to her husband You are going out there this time I am not going outside to move the car again so the huband goes out to move the car to the left side of the street.The husband come back in the house wet and coverd by snow and is pissed off now.Another hour goes by and the anchorman now asks every body to now move their vehicles back to the right side of the street.Now both the husband and wife are both pissed arguing about WHO is going to move the car.In a fit of rage the husbend says to the wife Oh Shut Shut Up and put the damn car back in the Garage!
      www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

Working...
      X