Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Jokes( yes you read it , they're back )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Jokes( yes you read it , they're back )

Yo mama so hairy, bigfoot be takin' pictures of her !
    This Is Blacklabel.

Re: Friday Jokes( yes you read it , they\'re back )

Your Momma's so fat... She went to the zoo, saw a hippopotamus, and started singing "We are family"

Your Momma's so ugly... your daddy takes her to work so he doesn't need to kiss her goodbye.

Your Momma's so ugly... the psychiatrist makes her lie face-down

Your Momma's so fat... the last time she saw 90210 was on the scales.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Your Momma's so ugly.... she was a stunt double in Planet of the Apes and needed no make up.
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Your Momma's teeh are so bucked, she can eat an apple through a picket fence.

Comment

your mama so ugly, i F*cked her anyway!

your moms like a hardware store - 5 cents a screw

Comment

Yo Mama is like a shotgun, one cock, one blow

Comment

Yo momma so ugly, I'd make her drop 'er pants and walk backwards.
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I don't have any "Yo Mama so ugly..." jokes so I'm gonna go against the grain here:

A Louisiana State Trooper pulled a car over on US165 about 2 miles south of the Louisiana/Arkansas State line.

When the Trooper asked the driver why he was speeding, the driver said he was a Magician and Juggler and was on his way to Monroe to do a show at the Shrine Circus. He didn't want to be late.

The Trooper told the driver he was fascinated by juggling and asked if the driver would do a little juggling for him then he wouldn't give him a ticket.

He told the Trooper he had sent his equipment ahead and didn't have anything to juggle.

The Trooper said he had some flares in the trunk and asked if he could juggle them. The juggler said he could, so the Trooper got 3 flares, lit them and handed them to him.

While the man was juggling, a car pulled in behind the patrol car, a drunken good old boy, from Arkansas, got out, watched the performance, then went over to the patrol car, opened the rear door and got in.

The Trooper observed him and went over to the patrol car, opened the door asking the drunk what he thought he was doing.

The drunk replied, "You might as well take my ass to jail, cause there's no way in hell I can pass that test."
                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

I found this one particularly humorous today. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] at Emmy's cartoon! Are those Carvins? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

My physics teacher in my senior year in high school put that comic on one of our physics tests! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And one of my friends put the Slayer logo on the wall in the background of the comic for no apparent reason! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I love the look on the drummer's face. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        "Ugh... is it MY fault?"

Comment

Another

Yo momma's so ugly, she stuck her head out of the window and got arrested for mooning. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Your mama's so fat I rolled over three times and was still on top of her.

Your mama's so fat her high school photo was an arial photograph.

Your mama's so fat, when she wears a black and white bathing suit all the kids shout...Free Willy

Your mama's teeth are so yellow I can't believe it's not butter.

Comment

> Got all kinds,here are some of them.

"Yo Momma is so fat,she went out to get the mail,and a cop drove by and told her to break it up"

"Yo Momma.....is so fat she can go out side with a roll of aluminum foil and pick up Radio Free Europe"

"Yo Momma is so fat her drivers license picture was taken via satellite"

"Yo Momma is so big when she goes to the movies she sits next to everyone in the motherfucker"

"Yo Momma is so fat,her blood type is Haagen Daz"

"Yo Momma is just like Crazy Eddie,she be just GIVIN' that shit away"

"She has smaller fat chicks that orbit her/or has a skinny chick sleeping inside her for warmth"

"I saw yo momma wearing a flowered mu-mu the other day,she looked like a botanical garden with legs"

"I heard yo momma got that flesh eating virus the other day,doctors say she only has 34 years to live"

"Yo momma's pussy is like wet dope,won't sell ANYWHERE!"

> Got more if ya want,I went to school with a lot of black kids,if you didn't stay fresh with these,you were a dead man. Tommy D.
                              "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Working...
                              X