Weekend Time Again! YES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Time Again! YES!

What is everyone up to besides eating drinking & sex etc.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Weekend Time Again! YES!

finishing at least 2 guitars, updating a web site, and designing an ad for a client.

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

We had a long weekend this week! My weekend started wednesday afternoon!

Went to a buddy's birthday part on wednesday, shitloads of booze, a lot of pretty females, fine ganji and a major hangover.

Yesterday I woke up at 2 from that party, came home had a quick shower and was off to another buddy, even more booze, more ganji, a couple of rented movies, 14 people or so, lots of horizontal AND vertical action.

Today was another birthday party, but I need rest goddamned! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        What is everyone up to besides eating drinking & sex etc.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That pretty much sums it up for me [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

replacing a sink faucet during my drinking schedule; or is this really a good idea?
          [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Mother's Day. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Mother's Day. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fuck! I forgot. Gotta get something tomorrow then. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Learning to solder with my buddy's help, playing poker, going to see a movie, perhaps going to another strip club, practicing guitar, polishing my Les Paul from satin to gloss (if I have time), Mother's Day stuff, studying for my summer course, continuing to look for summer employment... nice busy weekend exactly the way I like it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I already took care of Mothers Day. I sent the link to the Mr T "Treat Her Right" video to all the mothers I know! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I will probably go down to the infamous "CBGB OMFUG" to see my sons friend, who drums in a new start-up band DV8. Im on the lookout for some new stuff. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I went to see "Kingdom of Heaven" this afternoon. A good distraction. Lots of slicing, cutting, piles of heads & bodies burning etc.. The major battle is at the end of the film unlike gladiator which is at the beginning..
                  You CAN IMAGINE!! More like hell!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    playing polka..

[/ QUOTE ]
                    [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Are you combining your strip club & Mother's Day activities? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Momma's Day.

Comment

I hate weekends because I work both days, all day. But I'm taking this Sunday off so I can study for finals and do my two take-home finals. So that's just as much fun, right?

Comment

Well today....waiting for my GF to get home from work so we can get "busy"....hehe!

Other than that....not much. Momma's day tomorrow....it's all about her! (Then again...EVERYDAY should be about HER...screw this Mother's Day crap!) She carried you for 9 months, and brought your sorry butts into the world! And if it's your wife/gf/signifigant other whom you have a child with...she carried your spawn for 9 months, and busted ass (literally) delivering said "spawn"....so celebrate her EVERYDAY!!
                          [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

hmmm. It's Saturday night, the partiest night of the week, and I'm drinking beer, eating thickly sliced raisin toast & watching Super Troopers on DVD....sums up my pathetic life. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

It's Mothers day Sunday so today I'll take my kids out so they can buy something for her. Other than that I have no plans.

I'm not a planning type of guy. I live such a structured life at work that I never make plans. When we go on vacation, we just know where we are going , where we are staying and for how long. We do whatever we want when we get there [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                              X