Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SUPPOSEBLY...

[ QUOTE ]
    I worked at a muffler and brake shop for a couple years and I used to get people calling me on the phone asking me, "How much for a cadillac convertable?", and I would reply, "probably about 45 to 50 grand!". Why can't people say, catalytic converter? I really dispise stupidity!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Christ, I was watching Pimp My Ride last night, and one of the guys said "Cadilladic converter". Would you want someone messing with your car who didn't even know what the parts of the car were called? Me neither.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

who cares about proper spelling, you have to write as fast as you can, SHRED GOD DAMMIT [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I really dispise stupidity!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I despise stupidity as well! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Im normally fine with these things but the one that makes me go nuts is when people say "pacifically" instead of "specifically". Like, "It needs to be able to fit a pacific type".
          My flat mate says it, and next time she does it, I think Im gonna smash her in the face with whatevers nearest.

James

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

My flat mate says it, and next time she does it, I think Im gonna smash her in the face with whatevers nearest.

James

[/ QUOTE ]

Please do, and take pictures of the damage! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Hmmm, perhaps a little Cannibal Corpse playing in the background... Hammer Smashed Face! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
              X