Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Encyclopaedia Metallum - JCFonline.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Encyclopaedia Metallum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Encyclopaedia Metallum

I couldn't find this posted anywhere else, so I hope this isn't totally old news! [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    It's new to me.
    Stumbled onto this today... pretty cool! Yes, that is how "Encyclopedia" is spelled on the site.
    Here ya go, check it out.

Click Me

Re: Encyclopaedia Metallum

well, that IS the correct spelling of Encyclopaedia! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

pretty nice resource there. I've just spent about an hour trawling through it.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I prefer this site: http://www.librariusmetallicus.com/

Comment

Metal-archives.com is great for its huge library of metal bands. The forum there, however, is lame.

Comment

I use www.bnrmetal.com quite a lot. It's run by one guy and he's quite the historian and enthusiast.
          please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

I go to bnrmetal fairly often as well, that's a good one.
            But I really like this Encyclopaedia Metallum a lot! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Look at the Japanese bands, I got a real kick out of some of their band names! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Although I see I am late in responding, I'd agree with Deneb and necro both of these sites are great too:

http://www.BNRMetal.com
              http://www.librariusmetallicus.com

A lot of the obscure bands may be on one site but not another, so it's nice to have several different places to look.
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Xeno... did you read the thread? Both sites have been mentioned. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Actually, I didn't bother reading them until I sent my post. I'm guilty of that sometimes. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

*blushes in shame*
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Xeno, you're funny. Consider yourself spanked for your oversight. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ahh, the 80s, I found two of my long-lost favorites in there.
                      Piledriver
                      and
                      Killer Dwarfs

Thanks!
                      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

They got bands from Hong Kong and China! wo0o0o0ot!!!

Comment

I am a metal encyclopedia... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                          X