Surprise Cleveland JCF Meet this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprise Cleveland JCF Meet this weekend

Hey I gotta give a big shout out to some fellow JCF guys that hung out with us at the Brave Words and Bloody Knuckles show here in Cleveleand this weekend. Major bands included were Death Angel, Jag Panzer, and Trouble. As well as Chris Caffery and some other oustanding bands.

Bill (horns) and I had quite a surprise, and the most excellent priviledge to hang out with JCFrs Brian and his lovely wife, and Dreamland Rebel and his co-guitarist in Widow this weekend. We weren't expecting them, but just ran into them all!

What an awesome show, and what cool people to share some time with. You guys are such class acts! It was great having you all come out to Cleveland.

Just excellent to see you and your wife again Brian, wished we could have drank more with you guys.

And so totally excellent to finally meet Dreamland Rebel and the other Widow guitarist (John?). Hey, you guys are cool as hell and it was great to see you! Hope to have you back here soon! I'll see about that finding you a Shok Paris T-shirt from Ken Erb. Yeah, I was buzzed and paying MUCHO attention to "Christy" the hottie cowboy hat babe (hey actually got a date with her!), but I remembered about the shirt! Ummm... I forgot the size though! I keep remembering something about D cup? but I think that was probably Christy. I'll let you know next week. Hehe...

Anyways, thanks for a great weekend dudes, it was way too cool. You guys all fucking rock.

Re: Surprise Cleveland JCF Meet this weekend

Sounds like you had fun...Good luck with the hotty in the cowboy hat Bro! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Yeah John was hittin' all the talent there!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

with some good results too.... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

It was awesome to meet Dreamland Rebel and his partner in crime in Widow..and my dude looked exactly like I expected him to look like...he was cool as hell....and I was high as hell (not drunk)...just extremely buzzed on all my usual "goodies"...as a matter of fact I'm high right now..

and Brian and his wife (again)...his wife is just much a metalhead as he is... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I blew all my fuckin' dough there...to the last cent...too much metal vendors there...I'm a freakin' kid in a candy store with that shit!!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Check this shit out!!! Me and my singer Ty was bullshittin' with the guys from Mors Pricipium Est (awesome band). Those guys are so fucking cool ...but we were trying to talk with them...They are finnish and have very broken English...so in our conversation...Ty tells them along with some other local dude there that we are in a band called Bed Of Nails...so all of a sudden these guys go nuts...they said "I love you guys"...I think that is what they said...and started to give me "presents"..and wanted my "autograph".. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

ahhhhhhhhh....I said....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OK!

They gave me a copy of their new cd ..which I already bought just moments before and a T shirt.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

They said they loved me...I said I loved them....it was a very special moment!!!

I do love them...i wasn't lying! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But something told me they thought I was somebody else??!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Holy shit, that must've been one insane show... Mors Principium Est is amazing. How were they live?

Comment

Honestly ...I missed their set...that is how HIGH I was!!!!

I was upstairs...buying a horde of metal and shit...

They wern't very loud...but I LOVE their music very much and those guys were truly happy to be there and super fucking cool...

John saw some of their set...but he isn't too familiar with their material...so I don't know if it held his interest...

especially with the big titty cowgirl there... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I thought this was going to be a thread about Bill & John hanging out in John's basement [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sounds like a great get-together
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Yes ...we had many a time in John's basement..

Once , even a sighting of the legendary , elusive , DARK MARSUPIAL!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Nahhh...this is a story of the Bill and John's excellent adventure...

some silly shit ...this little Trouble groupie skank kept flippin' her hair in my face and kept getting it caught in my jewelery...that happend about ten times or so..

a cool female friend of mine who writes for a metal 'zine..wanted to fix John up with something that resembled a Cabbage Patch doll with down syndrome... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

John did everything to make it look like he didn't run away as fast as he could...but when he did...all I said to my friend was.."well you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him hump your leg"...well it made sense at the time because I was high...and so was she.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Hmmm..lets see...who did John and I meet and hang out with besides are fellow JCF bros..

Rusell Allen...a couple dudes from Trouble...The dudes from Mors Principium Est ...yeah those guys , well we basically made sweet manlove...in a metal sorta way....well they gave me "presents"!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The guitarist from God Dethroned...Oh the very awesome shredder Chris Broderick of Jag Panzer...but I couldn't find Harry anywhere...

OH ...Ripper and his bandmate we know that just became an Engl endorsee, that bastard! Of whom had James Murphy on his speed dial on his cell and called him...So I left a message on James Murphy's machine...I think I said "I love you"...I dunno..

and I didn't spill beer on John for the last two shows we went to...so that is due pretty soon... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

John , am I missing something...anything else worth a mention..? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

OHHHHHH...Death Angel was PHENOMINAL!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

No, I'm thinking you covered a lot of the highlights, I'll have to ponder it man, haha...

Comment

Bump...

Comment

bump again..

where is that lost butt plug that we know and love called Dreamland Rebel..

John have you seen him... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think it was Halloween the last time I saw him. I met him up at the local Sam Ash to sell him my POD. We tried to do the deal right in front of the store and were told we couldn't do the transaction there, we had to move out into the parking lot. He's a cool guy. He gave me a Widow T-Shirt.
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

He was on the other day, that's why I bumped this, haha...

Comment

yeah I saw him buzzin' around too...

maybe he's high...

even higher than me...because I saw him and this thread...when I was high...like now. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X