I am an insensitive man.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am an insensitive man.

I will apologize in advance to those of you who have loved ones who are mentally defective/challenged for my horrible offensive comments to follow.

I am insensitive. There is a halfway house near where I work. The people that live there are retards and mental defectives. Every morning at 8am they untie them, and let them out of their cages to roam the streets. Some of them are harmless, and just roam around with idiotic grins on their faces. There are however a few of them that need to be kept locked up for the good of society. One of them walks around smoking and begging for change. He sometimes walks into our showroom, and asks for spare change. I just ran into him at the bank begging for change and saying he was "fucking hungry". There is another one that wears 1/2" thick glasses, and walks around yelling at the top of his voice. This is certainly not good for business. Our showroom is mainly for high-end builders hardware for residential applications, and many of the people coming in, are old and rich. Retards roaming around the parking lot yelling at the tops of their voices are scary to rich, old people. There is another guy who has long straggly hair. He actually kinda looks like Ronnie James Dio. He went to high school with a friend of mine, but somewhere along the line (probably from dropping too much acid) he lost his mind, and when they let him out, he roams the streets yelling at passing cars.

These people should not be allowed to roam the streets and intermingle with normal people. They are wierd and scary. Lock them up.

I told you I'm insensitive.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Re: I am an insensitive man.

Your not insensitive you are very concerned. This a major problem that sounds out of control and will affect your lively hood.

Comment

You sure are insensitive.

However, what kind of liability is this place facing if one of them gets run over while roaming the streets?
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

The Dead Milkmen song "Takin' Retards To The Zoo" pops into my head at the moment. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yes, I'm insensitive, too! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

It's a boring day - I've got nothing to do
        Except to get a load of retards and drive 'em to the zoo

Oh oh oh takin' retards to the zoo [x2]

Load 'em on a bus just for laughs
        Down a winding road stepping on the gas
        Down a winding road just daydreaming
        Down a winding road with the retards screaming

One of them blowing a big spit bubble
        Slam on the brakes at the first sign of trouble
        Head on collision bodies everywhere
        Head on collision retards beware

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It's insensitive to let them out, especially when they exhibit that kind of behavior. There's a reason they're locked up, and it's for that reason they need to STAY locked up 24/7.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Retards roaming around the parking lot yelling at the tops of their voices are scary to rich, old people.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quote of the week! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I work for the government in Washington, DC, and we have this one lady in our building who is a pancake short of a stack of flapjacks. Whenever someone else tries to get on the same elevator as her, she shuffles around nervously, shouting and rambling incoherently. Waiting for an elevator in the lobby with her is like watching a novice try to herd cattle--she'll just yell, "GO ON!!!" at you while waving you on.

Seriously, if I ever get like this, someone put a bullet in my head. I would never want to live like this.

Comment

Insensitive would be fuckin' with them! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

While Mentally challenged people need to interact with other people this type of interaction is simply wrong. This is very irresponsible of the institution.. This is not good for the patients or the community....
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

When I was in high school, my part-time job was as a stocker at a local supermarket. One of the managers employed his late 30s mentally-challenged nephew as a bagger and kart-getter. For those of you that aren't good with understanding the meaning of politically correct euphamisms, he was a full blown retard.

Mostly, he was a good guy. Harmless and followed instructions. But he had a temper, too. Strangely, if someone got on his nerves, he would get lathered up quickly and shout at the top of his lungs that they were a "freetard". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (His words, not mine.) He even took a swing at guys a couple of times.

My point basically being that, even the good, harmless ones can be occassionally dangerous. Many cannot control their emotions, nor understand the ramifications of their actions that might harm others. Without supervision, that place sounds like an accident - or worse - waiting to happen. Bad for the community, and potentially even bad for the patients, too.

Comment

zeegler, why are you trying to get me tossed out? i was just settling in there and now i see possible problems coming up. i gotta go outside and start yelling now.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tommy, they're giving you a new helmet and new padding on your walls today... you'll be fine. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        zeegler, why are you trying to get me tossed out? i was just settling in there and now i see possible problems coming up. i gotta go outside and start yelling now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tommy,
                        Control your voices in your head instead of letting them control you bro!...Then and only then, It'll all be ok! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

got any spare change man?
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

"My point basically being that, even the good, harmless ones can be occassionally dangerous. Many cannot control their emotions, nor understand the ramifications of their actions that might harm others. Without supervision, that place sounds like an accident - or worse - waiting to happen. Bad for the community, and potentially even bad for the patients, too."

Yeah, that's with every type of people not just metally challenged.If we "locked up" everyone like that, half of this board would be living in the same half-way house.

Your choices are:
                            A) call the half way house to let them know whats ging on.
                            B) Laugh it off
                            c)if you didnt do (A) Leave them alone.If your just going to stand around bitching about it, you dont have the balls to do the right thing.Insensitive or not, if your truly afraid it will affect buissness you have to whats best for it.Locking them up, jesus you guys.They got a losing ticket in the genetic lottery, that doesnt mean we treat them like the elephant man.

Comment

I agree with bad seed. Call the 1/2 way house and talk to the people running it.

its not cool to make fun of people who had no choice in their mental state or capacity..
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                              X