• Show
Clear All

Re: I am an insensitive man.

or you have option D
    D-follow through with wrist rocket.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Wrist rocket...is that some sexual innuendo? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I agree with bad seed. Call the 1/2 way house and talk to the people running it.

its not cool to make fun of people who had no choice in their mental state or capacity..

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">+1....... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Many cannot control their emotions, nor understand the ramifications of their actions

[/ QUOTE ]

Does someone here know my son! [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Hey come on here, I'm not making fun of anyone. I didn't state anything other than the facts. Yeah, I know I'm not politically correct in my descriptions, but I deliberately avoid that BS.

When I was a kid, developmentally challenged people were called retarded. I don't see any reason to bow to bleeding heart liberals and change that when they mean exactly the same thing.

It's not like a call them mongos or anything.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I agree with bad seed. Call the 1/2 way house and talk to the people running it.

its not cool to make fun of people who had no choice in their mental state or capacity..

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget, at least one of them is like that because of drugs.
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                It's not like a call them mongos or anything.

[/ QUOTE ]
                LOL There was a kid in high school we used to call Mongo. He wasn't retarded or anything, he was just big and kinda goofy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey Zeegs, i have no prob w/the name, we grew up at the same time and thats what they were called(im with you on the bleeding heart pc talk, or bleeding hearts in general)

I just dont like the talk of "lock them up" How about we concentrate on locking up child molestors and murderers , ya know?

Comment

Like I said they need public and human contact but the way it is being administered is wrong in this case...
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Yeah, that's with every type of people not just metally challenged.If we "locked up" everyone like that, half of this board would be living in the same half-way house.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said they should be locked up, so please don't suggest that was my intent. Sorry, but you're putting words in my mouth that I don't agree with. Maybe you're just (incorrectly) inferring that from my non-PC attempt at humor?

In fact, I said that "Without supervision, that place sounds like an accident - or worse - waiting to happen." i.e., My meaning is that, given the original description, some of those folks should possibly not be allowed to wander outside of the facility without supervision. If they had appropriate oversight, things might be OK. Otherwise, it sounds like some of those people might be a potential danger to the community or even themselves.

Comment

I used that quote to summerize the feelings everyone was going with,i'd never put anything into your mouth, i swear [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

I know everyone is trying to be funny, but i dont think locking them up is justified because they are "retarded".Whether thats what you meant or not, that is what i was refering to.

Comment

And i get your point of supervision, it makes sense, but if they dont know what the problems are when they get thier free time, the supervisors may never know.

Comment

don't fukk this living situation up for me guys, delete this thread.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Zeeeg!!

dude , "Insensitive"

hell man ...I'd make Hitler look like Shirely fucking Temple..

and das NO sheet!
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

So horns, if you could make hitler look like shirley temple, would you nail him? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X