Save Toby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save Toby

Not sure if anyone has seen this yet. I myself find it very funny. Not the concept, but the response it has generated. Read the Hate Mail in the Updates section for reference. I love his responses to the hate mail. It pretty much somes up the extreme animal rights groups (PETA in general) for me.

The beauty of it is who knows if he is really going to eat the rabbit. For that matter, who knows if he even has one. I can't believe people are donating money to this cause [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], although I'd love to buy a BBQ apron with the "Vegetarian Cafe - Eat in, Don't eat me" on it
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Save Toby

Re: Save Toby

The internet unfortunately allows all kinds of idiots access to an almost unlimited public forum. This is the result. Even more idiotic is the fact that this guy has received over $28,000 in donations. Mankind is truly pathetic.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Perhaps I could do the same thing. I will advertise that I will destroy my family heirloom Ibanez Guitar unless some pay me $10,000. Upon receiving the money I will not throw the guitar in the wood chipper; instead it would go to ebay and I will buy a Jackson Custom shop guitar.
      [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Any takers? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] !

I would definitly try this as well! He's generating thousands, merely from the hits he's taking to the site and the ads he's got on it!
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I looked it up once on Snopes. The bunny will not die. He is just selling merchandise and taking "donations". Pretty good idea he had.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

And also as Scott said it is somewhat a fake site somewhat real but the Paypal adress doesn't work and the doantion totals are bogus...
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

What a Scmuck! PETA stands for "People Eat Tasty Animals" in my house. I should send him pics of the 2 bucks hanging on my wall: Both of which were quite tasty. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

>>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                PETA stands for "People Eat Tasty Animals"

[/ QUOTE ]
                LMAO!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                X