Pic of me live...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic of me live...

Me live in Long Beach at the Warehouse. More to follow soon...

Re: Pic of me live...

I dig that SG man! When did you get the Randall head though? Do you like it?
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

You must be eating or something. You putting on weight, Ace? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice pic. My Randall came with 3 beers though.

Comment

Ace, you look like a sick bastad. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] With your look, you need a RR, not and SG. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I swear I just saw that mug on a milk carton... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I need to buy an SG.

Comment

Cool Ace. Is that SG missing a tuner? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I swear I just saw that mug on a milk carton... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw it at the Post Office [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Brutal! And yeah you look sick.. in a cool way! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      I'll contribute(hijack?) with a sick looking pic, but in a fukkin sick way! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

lerx: I got the Randall for $100 when Black Market went out of business. It's my backup, I got it because my VHT is in the shop.

VitaminG: I AM getting heavier, if that's what you mean!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

freehill: I played so goddamn fast that my high E string disintegrated, tuner and all!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I played so goddamn fast that my high E string disintegrated, tuner and all!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Abe?! Abe Lincoln?? That is you isn't it?!??!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Next time remember to keep your eyes open, and snarl. It makes pics like this look more menacing [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X