Try out this cursor game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Try out this cursor game

I'm sittin' here laughin' my ass off and picturing everyone hunched over, starin' at the screen, moving their mouse in small increments..... fukkin' priceless. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm also wonderin' why it took Jeri sooooo long? I wonder.... Was it her Tourette's acting up? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

When I saw the title I thought it might be the Cursor Thief that's linked from addictinggames.com...
      Cursor thief is pretty funny! The thief ruined me at first, then I started kicking his pansy little ass after I got the hang of it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'm gonna have to check out this one too...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I'm sittin' here laughin' my ass off and picturing everyone hunched over, starin' at the screen, moving their mouse in small increments..... fukkin' priceless. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm also wonderin' why it took Jeri sooooo long? I wonder.... Was it her Tourette's acting up? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        No, the Michelob Ultra...:p [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

You bastard!!!! I knew it would be something like this. I am an idiot. I fall for it every time, like maybe this time will be different. Anyone got a bridge for sale?
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

hah interesting but I've seen this crap before heh

Comment

I jumped! Not too much though! The "music" was scarier! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

i need a new mouse, mine keeps sticking on me and it's pissin' me off.
                Hear the universe scream
                Bleeding from black holes
                Whom horns careless
                And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...
                X