No announcement yet.

Why are drummers such fucking losers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why are drummers such fucking losers?

Why are Drummers such fucking losers?because IT'S IN THEIR FUCKIN NATURE!My last Drummer was a spineless off time piece of Shit.I have known this guy for atleast 15 years great guy.cool as shit if you are not in a band with Him.This guy canceled practice everytime I had a vocalist or vocalists showing up to try out about an hour or 2 before practice.The last excuse He used was his bitch(dating for 6 months) and I do mean bitch was being a bitch and She wouldn't let Him go.I told him that we had a couple guys trying out that nite.He has done this to us 7 times in 2 months by the way.None of us has heard from him since.We still have his drums.I changed a lock on the door.I didn't even want him in the band the other guitarist and bass player liked Him and thought he wouldn't pull this kind of shit with Us.This fucking Puss fucked his best friend for over 15 years last november.The bitch said that she didn't want him to play a gig the day of the gig.So he did what she said.The following day He showed up at their space and tried taking his shit w/o any body knowing but he got caught in the act.This is the type of shit that happens when grown men don't get LAID until they are in their thirtys.He really got no ass until this BITCH he is 32 yrs. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]This somebitch is going to face Us and stop being a spineless pussy. WOW I feel better now
    www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

my drummer was a mongaloid...I think he's still a virgin..

seriously , there is no way he's getting any puss.. [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Gentlemen! Are we forgetting something here? A drummer is a person who makes a living beating things with sticks!

Comment

You guys make me feel much better. I'm glad I'm not the only one with these problems. Christ I could tell you guys some stories about drummers. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

"Gentlemen! Are we forgetting something here? A drummer is a person who makes a living beating things with sticks!"

Oh Yeah , well so did I...I was a cop for 13 years!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But at least I had good meter when beatin' somebody's ass... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Q: Why do guitarists put drumsticks on the dash of their car?
              A: So they can park in the handicapped spot.

Q: What do you call someone who hangs around with musicians?
              A: A drummer.

Did you hear about the guitarist who was going to a gig and locked his keys in the car? It took him two hours to get the drummer out....

Q: How can you tell when the stage riser is level?
              A: The drools comes out of both sides of the drummer's mouth.

Q: What did the professional drummer say when he got to his job?
              A: "Would you like fries with that?"

Q: What does a drummer use for contraception?
              A: His personality!

Q: What do you call a drummer with half a brain?
              A: Gifted.

Comment

Almost every drummer I've played with has been a total f*ckup. Most of 'em don't practice cause they think they can just show up and play the same beat for every song, or if you ask them to throw in a cymbal crash...they freak out and storm off. I had 3 diff. drummers who were constantly drunk and 1 who showed up for gigs plastered. I had another drummer who kept getting arrested for sh*t, another who wouldn't get a real job and mooched off the rest of the band all the time...he actually tried to live off $100 a week in gig money paid to him. Drummers are crazy, and most singers are too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

It depends on the person. To say all drummers are losers is a bit over the top.

When I was keeping the heart beat it was the other guys who either were late, brought unauthorized guests, arrived high, were getting high, un prepared and egotistically abnoxious.

One way to predict who the loyal and who the spoil will be is to get a producer who is no loser.

Comment

A woman walks into a brain store.

Asks the counter help for brains.

The counter help says what kind of brains do you want?

The woman relies, "musician brains".

We've got keyboard player brains, 2.99 a lb, guitar player brains .69 cents a pound, bass player brains 16.80 a lb.

The woman says, what is that jar with the dust on it,

The counter help says, they are drummer brains, they are
                    10,000,000$ a lb.

The woman says KRIKE! Why are they so expensive, and the counter help says,
                    "Do you know how many drummers it takes to get a lb of brains?"

Comment

Regardless of the cost.

The drummer is the Heart-Beat of the group.
                      If you dont have a great drummer who keeps the bands Heart-Beating your doomed & screwed.

Comment

Q: What do you call a drummer without a girlfriend?

A: Homeless
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Q: What do you call a drummer without a girlfriend?

A: Homeless

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] but true
                          www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

My drummer was 33 years old and lived in his mom's basement...

THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Heh... I could replace "drummer" in this thread with "bassist" and that would better match my experiences.

Comment

You can replace it with any player.. and YOU know it.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X