Sandstorm from Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandstorm from Hell

Ya know, I've spent my fair share of time in the desert and experienced severe sand storms that block out the sun, but this one is unfrikkin' real. It's at one of our air bases in Iraq. I got an email at work with the stills but this video puts it in perspective. Sandstorm
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Re: Sandstorm from Hell

Man... Keith has some crazy pictures of sandstorms from when he was over there. Not that big though! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
    My best friend just left for Iraq on Mother's Day OF ALL DAYS. His wife and two adorable daughters are at home...
    we all miss him like crazy. I so hope they don't get any of these nasty ass storms like that one. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, that is unreal [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn! That must be one of the most imposing moments of anyone's life!
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Definitely Nasty-ASS!

Comment

Dayum!

Comment

Holy Mozilla! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The damn thing is so huge that it doesn't even look like it's moving until it gets up close. I'd want to seek shelter... there's no way I'd want to breathe in all that dust/sand! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Holy Mozilla! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The damn thing is so huge that it doesn't even look like it's moving until it gets up close. I'd want to seek shelter... there's no way I'd want to breathe in all that dust/sand! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya got the dust part right Priest. That shit over there isn't like beach sand. It's like talcom powder with a lil' bit of grainyness. Gets in everything. Clothes, bed, crack of yer ass..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Woah, now that's something to see. I'd totally be sh*tting my pants [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  93 USA Soloist EDS
                  USA HT6 Juggernaut
                  Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I love how when it's right up close, people just walk around, look at it, and continue walking around, haha

Comment

YOWZAH!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, who turned out the lights? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X