• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Time Again!

What is everyone up to?
    Have a plan? Have a program?

Have 101 things to do?

Re: Weekend Time Again!

i am pumped to get some sun and stay outdoors as long as possible. it's gettin' nice and warm here, everyone's out and hanging around.i will be cruisin' on my chopper bicycle and receiving cat calls-lol it's such a great place where i live.
    man friday is a motherfukker of a great day ain't it?
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Take the boat out of the front yard, into the water in the back yard, grab a guitar, a fishing pole and a six pack. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Awaiting a phone call from the strip club manager, practicing guitar, studying for a personality psychology midterm, photo editing for a local band, writing my big guitar photography tutorial for the JCF, pick up my Mesa DC-2 from the post office and review the amp... gonna be another good occupied weekend, exactly the way I like it! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I got a keggar tonight (gonna get ultrawasted and chase some snuff)

Got a birthday party of a good female friend tomorrow, even worse than the keggar! Shitloads of jäger and beeeeeer!

And the day after that we're raiding another friend's place, we got 7 bottles of vodka and shitloads of other stuff + good ole grass of course.

Funfilled weekend for me! Monday will see my worst hangover ever...
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Nothing major planned, just drinking and band practice. Oh yeah and some more drinking....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Take the boat out of the front yard, into the water in the back yard, grab a guitar, a fishing pole and a six pack. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You lucky F---ER! Thats what I need. How simple is it for you? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Over 1 Million people visiting the 9th Avenue Food Festival here in Manhattan. Greasy streets..

Comment

I'm off right now! Gonna be one hell of a party (400 people there and raving dancemusic).

I want SNUFF! :headbang

Cya'll laterrrrrr
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya lucky bastad [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Sounds awsome. All I'm doing is drinkin and playin guitar all weekend. But I am pickin up my new G&L this weekend, so should be pretty cool.

Comment

Grad party tomorrow with BBQ, lots of beer, 4 very distinct music acts. Heading out to buy a bigass london broil, going to marinade it overnight in some dark beer. Sear both sides up on high, and cook that slab of meat until the inside is barely warm. Cut it up, serve it with some red potato salad.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I got a keggar tonight

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">hmmmmmm.....I got one too(every night!) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

my gf has something planned for us to do this weekend..not sure what it is yet, but apparently we've already got a standby sitter for the kids. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Grad party tomorrow with BBQ, lots of beer, 4 very distinct music acts. Heading out to buy a bigass london broil, going to marinade it overnight in some dark beer. Sear both sides up on high, and cook that slab of meat until the inside is barely warm. Cut it up, serve it with some red potato salad.

[/ QUOTE ]

So we have a Chef on the ticket! <font color="red"> Plus 4 very distinctive musical acts? </font> Could you be more specific i.e. Metal, R&B? Acoustic soloist, Chamber Metal?

Can't go wrong with that pals!

Comment

Going to get the new Jeep Muddy..... I know, I know..... I'm a Redneck..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              You lucky F---ER! Thats what I need. How simple is it for you?

Over 1 Million people visiting the 9th Avenue Food Festival here in Manhattan. Greasy streets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell, I should swing under the Verrazano, pick you up at Fultons, then swing on over to Brooklyn and pick up irfaanSE801. We'll need more than 6-pack though [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].
                              Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Working...
                              X