X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekend Time Again!

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Grad party tomorrow with BBQ, lots of beer, 4 very distinct music acts. Heading out to buy a bigass london broil, going to marinade it overnight in some dark beer. Sear both sides up on high, and cook that slab of meat until the inside is barely warm. Cut it up, serve it with some red potato salad.

[/ QUOTE ]

So we have a Chef on the ticket! <font color="red"> Plus 4 very distinctive musical acts? </font> Could you be more specific i.e. Metal, R&B? Acoustic soloist, Chamber Metal?

Can't go wrong with that pals!

[/ QUOTE ]

Acts:
    Manville: Old School Punk Rock. A bunch of 30somethings just having fun
    Lovey: 3 Piece all-girl NW indie rock
    Boothsitter: 2 Piece odd time signatures, Go-Gos pop style
    Discoma: Laptops, Drum Machines, FX: IDM/Dance/Rave to close out the night and make the girls dance.

Should be fun. Big house, tolerant neighbors.

Comment

Yes! I say that is a very diversified excellent line up [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Ill go in that order!!

Comment

Beer Beer and More beer, I already got the birthday morning Sex so that's taken care of. Birthday Night Sex will be taken care of later. I also plan on heckeling the Red sox too tonight
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Awaiting a phone call from the strip club manager,

[/ QUOTE ]
          Are you dancing this weekend? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Wife's birthday on Sunday. She's working today, so I'm taking the kids shopping for her present.

Oh, and drinking beer and playing guitar. That's a weekend staple [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Going to see my friends The Peppermint Creeps and Pretty Boy Floyd about a mile from my house. Should be a great show at the Marquee Theater in Tempe Arizona. I'll post some pix tomorrow if anyone wants to see them.

Comment

IrfaanSE801 : What type of G&L?
              I got a 96 Legacy.

Comment

I am going to see this circus that came from Mexico City on Sunday.
                They have an elephant,maybe 10 tigers including 1 or 2 White ones,monkeys,horses,dogs,cats,birds and so on.
                I already went to see some of them just by outside and my daughter was so happy to see some horses.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  IrfaanSE801 : What type of G&L?
                  I got a 96 Legacy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Finn, thanks for that site on the other thread. They had some pretty cool stuff there. I'm gettin my hands on the Legacy HB. This is the actual one. Gonna head down in a couple of hours to pick her up:

And damn, this is one hell of a weekend so far! Last night we went out to Queens to play pool. We ended up buying a bottle of Vodka, bottle of Tequila (sp?), god knows how many packs of beer and we still ran out! Made 2 more trips to the store after that [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] The place was not our usual hangout (only rap music in the jukebox, scary lookin dudes that gave us all looks when we came in (bunch of freakin metalhead dudes with long hair, chains and lots of liquor), but at the end of the night they were drinkin with us [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] No hangover today, but a horrible case of drymouth. Ah well, how's ya'll weekends goin so far? Hope as good as mine. Will post tonight's adventures tomorrow.

- Irf -

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Going to see my friends The Peppermint Creeps

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha ha, I met those guys at a party in the Hollywood Hills earlier this year! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My Friday: played basketball with 3 bros from work (I kicked ass heh heh), then hung around the park and talked with my bud about business opportunities. Paid a bill, bought some socks, then went home and bashed out some doom on my Agile! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Weather is great: 80 degrees, sunny, ocean breeze....
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Beautiful evening here in NYC! Nice sun setting in the west...

First Octopus dinner, [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Then Trinidad vs Wright. Ive been to "bottom feeder bars/club lounges" and heard new groups in the past few days.. What? No one can make up anything new???

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Going to see my friends The Peppermint Creeps

[/ QUOTE ]

I think those are the guys that Donnie hung out with at NAMM. Before we went to Lafflers.
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Is it NEW??

Comment

Working...
                          X