i'm an old buzzard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm an old buzzard

is it me or do rock stars look like they pump gas. i guess i'm just an old fuddy duddy who prefers my rockstars to be the bigger than life kind, say like a paul stanley, or mick jagger ,jimmy page or robert plant,van halen, etc. etc. the kind that you can't get near. i see these bands and they look like the kids who got beat up in the schoolyard wheni was growing up. yes it's negative friday the 13th for yours truly, so why not pick on today's music and the shot in the arm it so desperately needs. i'm an old buzzard.this sucks, i woke up this morning and i found out i'm ward cleaver, holy shit this is gonna suck.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Re: i\'m an old buzzard

Tommy I have the presciption for your Friday.. Put on VH 1 or Fair Warning and Crank it. all will be better
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

it worked whata ya know. what's it like to have fri. 13th as your birthday? any reservations?

Comment

No reservations, It's only happened 1 other time i remember and that was back in 94. But since it's friday the 13th and I'll be seeing the Red sox tonight, I should work up some sorrta voodoo curse on them

Comment

The dude in the office next to me turned 40 today. His day looks much like Normandy about sixty years ago. lol.

The poor bastard, everything is falling in his lap today. I, of course, revel in his grief and wish him nothing but continued headaches. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            The dude in the office next to me turned 40 today. His day looks much like Normandy about sixty years ago. lol.

The poor bastard, everything is falling in his lap today. I, of course, revel in his grief and wish him nothing but continued headaches. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

His problem is he didn't take today off like I did. I'm so fucking swamped at work and there was still no way I was gonna work today

Comment

what's falling in his lap? toejam?-lol

Comment

See, this is why he deserves what he is getting. You sir, are wise beyond your years.
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I don't wish anyone toejam in their lap. The gender confusion would be just too bewildering.
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

that's for sure, first a pair a boobies in your face(and a pair of ugly ones i might add) and then all of a sudden , wham here comes the tree trunk-lol

Comment

Oh yuck. You just gave everyone the visual they were trying to avoid.
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        it worked whata ya know. what's it like to have fri. 13th as your birthday? any reservations?

[/ QUOTE ]

With my birthday on Feb 13, it's happened a couple of times. (then again I've had a few more birthdays than DRS) The last time it did I got nailed with a mandatory meeting at work. (I too take my birthday day-off)
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Perhaps all of us are off our Rockers! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I don't wish anyone toejam in their lap. The gender confusion would be just too bewildering.

[/ QUOTE ]
                            That would be the best thing that ever happened to you. Ask Tommy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I was so excited, I posted twice!
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X