exorcist fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exorcist fans...

this puts some light on the greatest horror film of all time... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    http://www.angryalien.com/0204/exorcistbunnies.html
    Hear the universe scream
    Bleeding from black holes
    Whom horns careless
    And whom God mourns

Re: exorcist fans...

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nice...

I know the movie by heart...I can turn the sound off and add the dialogue.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

check out my sig!!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nice...

I know the movie by heart...I can turn the sound off and add the dialogue.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

check out my sig!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, that movie rules. to this day it's THE only movie that can spook me. i guess just because it's one of those intangables, how do you fight something you can't see, a bad ass with a weak name,(pazuzu)! and the cinematograohy and all that, just evil personified, very creepy. plus i was so young when i saw it for the first time. i was like 8 or 9 or something. i went to bed with the lights on for like 2 weeks! petrified i was gonna wake up looking like linda blair! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Hear the universe scream
      Whom horns careless
      And whom God mourns

Comment

Funny stuff.

Did anyone waste their time with Exorcist: The Beginning? That was some of the worse directing ever! The acting was pretty bad too. The original and the 3rd are the best.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

"Did anyone waste their time with Exorcist: The Beginning?"

Well, my girlfriend and I tried to back when it was in theaters. The projecter brown down halfway through it so they gave us tickets to another movie.

It is on my cable PPV now and the other night we tried to order it and pick up where we left off but PPV was having technical difficulties. I think we decided we just weren't meant to see it.

I saw the previews for the other version of it coming out soon. I think it is called Dominion. May try and check it out. But if it screws up....that's it!

Comment

Ha Ha! That's messed up! I did read that William Blatty gave his okay for the Domination one.

If so i can't understand why they re filmed it just to make the garbage they call The Beginning. The story line is okay but it was like watching a long episode of "Outer limits" production wise.

Comment

well the excorist scared the crap out of me when my dad took me to see it in 1973...when I was a nine year old catholic boy..

But now as a true Satanist.....now it is a comedy to be honest...but I still love the movie.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

when I went home after seeing that movie for the first time...I filled my squirtgun with Holy Water and had a Bible with me at all times when I went to bed....sometimes I splashed holy water on my sheets ...waite for it to dry....then gave it a second coat!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That IS a true story..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

BTW all the sequels SUCKED ass....

That last one was ABSOLUTELY ridiculous....that was a comedy for sure....I couldn't even watch it all the way though ...I gave up on it right before the end...that is how much I thought it SUCKED!!!!

really , really sucked!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I like the 3rd one Bladdy wrote and directed. It was suppose to be called "Legion" and was actually the second part to the original, but Hollywood wanted a sequel fast and had a bunch of writers conger up "The Heretic". That sucked, but nothing sucked like "The Begining"

Comment

oh that third one sucked...I saw that with my wife at the movies...that was that "ChuckY" dude as the kissing bandit or some shit...it had nothing to do with the first movie at all IMO...I thoight it was HORRIBLE!!!!

except they tried to feebly tie them together ..

plus George C scott is one over dramatic dickhole IMO... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      well the excorist scared the crap out of me when my dad took me to see it in 1973...when I was a nine year old catholic boy..

But now as a true Satanist.....now it is a comedy to be honest...but I still love the movie.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

when I went home after seeing that movie for the first time...I filled my squirtgun with Holy Water and had a Bible with me at all times when I went to bed....sometimes I splashed holy water on my sheets ...waite for it to dry....then gave it a second coat!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That IS a true story..

[/ QUOTE ]

thats good stuff bro... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Hear the universe scream
                      Whom horns careless
                      And whom God mourns

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        this puts some light on the greatest horror film of all time... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                        http://www.angryalien.com/0204/exorcistbunnies.html

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'd like to see a Godfather version!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The begining sucked ass the cgi was gay.the original was great and part 3 ok,part 2 was also weak
                          www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

Working...
                          X