please help me find this graphic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help me find this graphic

this may be in the wrong area, but here goes...I recently spotted the coolest tattoo I've ever seen. It was a scantilly clad female vampire in a crouched position biting her own wrist. AAANNNDDDD......I thought it would be a really cool guitar graphic, only I can't find anything like it on the net. Has anyone seen anything similar? Thanks in advance guys.
    I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Re: please help me find this graphic

anyone???
    I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

You mean this?
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

that's not the one i saw, but it's very cool anyways.

Comment

Go to vampirefreaks.com or F%ckthesystem.com needs to be spelled correctly to link up though you might find it there or something simular.
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

Vampires suck [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
            X