God this sucks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God this sucks!!!

Well I sold a Rocktron Super C on ebay took it out of my rack-got home to box it up and it slipped fell less than a foot on the faceplate.I could not send it off w/o opening it up and sure as sh*t it broke the back tabs (on the pc board) off the knobs [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Hell it did not do nothing to the front of the unit and it did not hit hard at all.

Well I emailed the winner and explained the situation and sent some pixs-and told him I could not sell the unit to him and how would he like his refund.I told him I'am not a crook/thief/ebay worm so I would have to send it off to rocktron for repairs-instead of shipping it and going oh ups must have broken it.Dammit man this sucks-sorry I just had to vent.God just what I needed-oh well I'am going to bed...

Re: God this sucks!!!

ouch...sorry dude. But it was nice of you to do the right thing. There needs to be more people you around.

Comment

Looks like an easy fix. some POTS and a soldering gun and some solder. Less than 10.00 bucks if you have the soldering equiptment. An electronics supply house should have the pots for a few bucks.

EJ

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Looks like an easy fix. some POTS and a soldering gun and some solder. Less than 10.00 bucks if you have the soldering equiptment. An electronics supply house should have the pots for a few bucks.

EJ

[/ QUOTE ]+1

Don´t take it so hard, shit happens... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah but it sucks to have someone already paid for it and then you tell them it's broke. Even though they get a refund it's hard to know if they're thinking you're a prick that lists broke stuff and then retracts it, or if you're just having Seller's Remorse and you took a closeup of a broken remote control or toaster.
          That and you usually sell stuff for the money [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I had a similar thing happen. The item was damaged but functional. I offered it up to the buyer and just asked if they still wanted it with a significant refund. They still took it with a partial refund.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Sadly, Rocktron themselves doesn't do repairs anymore in house. You'll have to find a shop that will work on it on their list.

Let me know if you find a good quality place. My Voodu needs service.

Comment

Tony,I'll help you out. Send it to me and just pay for shipping back to you and I will fix it no charge.
                John G

Comment

John [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] that is very cool of you!
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

ctg here in atlanta can fix it...may take them a couple of weeks but they are damned good...sorry to hear about this dude...d.m.
                    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Working...
                    X