Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote for Crankdaddy as your favorite 'Cuse band!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for Crankdaddy as your favorite 'Cuse band!

I sent this to all the people on my band's mailing list...and I thought I'd send it on to my JCF brethren as well. If you've got a minute...and you feel like giving Crankdaddy (the band) a vote...read on and cast your vote!

Thanks from your shameless publicity whore 'bro Crankdaddy!

<font color="yellow"> As a fan and friend of Crankdaddy, you already know we’re good at rocking.

But here’s something you DIDN’T know: We’re also good at begging.

That’s right. We beg for attention. We beg to differ. We beg your pardon.

And now, we’re begging for your vote.

That’s right – Crankdaddy is questing to win a Sammy People’s Choice Award. We want to be Your Favorite Local Band in Syracuse. So we’re sending you this link to make it easy for you to vote.

http://www.tasteofsyracuse.com/content/vote.htm

Now, much as we’d like to force you to vote for us, our collective conscience tells us that this would be a bad thing.

Therefore, we’re sending you this handy-dandy list of

Reasons Why Crankdaddy is Your Favorite Local Band, You Just Forgot And Needed to Be Reminded:

· They rarely play past midnight, which is good because you like to get home and watch “G-String Divas” before bed
    · They sing that “Jetta” song, which you know like, four or five words to
    · There’s always lots of MILFs in the crowd
    · They hand out Officially Licensed Crankdaddy Crap at every show, like L’il Cranky Action Figures and Crankdaddy Home Pregnancy Tests
    · When Tom does his Elvis-channeling thing, you mysteriously get a little tingly “down there”
    · They won Third Place in the “Battle of the Ad Bands,” and even freaking U2 can’t say that
    · Trying to pronounce Andres’ last name (Echenique) makes for a great drinking game
    · That sweaty, manly musk they give off post-show is quite the turn-on
    · You just never know what’s going to happen to Donn onstage – broken string, bloody finger, collapsed lung…
    · Watching four grown men act like 17 year olds is pretty dang funny
    · Their unique sound is a clear representation of today’s pop-cultural zeitgeist, whatever the hell that means
    · They’re all executives with really good day jobs, so acting like you dig them might lead to a job offer some day
    · There’s always the chance that you’ll get to find out if Tom Williams’ nickname – “The Poundinator” – has to do with something besides drumming
    · They make you poop funny

Now that you remember why we’re your favorite local band, do us a favor and vote for us. Here’s the link again, in case you don’t want to scroll up:

http://www.tasteofsyracuse.com/content/vote.htm

Thanks for your help. Feel free to forward this on to all your friends. And most importantly -- keep rockin’!</font>

Re: Vote for Crankdaddy as your favorite \'Cuse band!

Voted for ya bro....and i don't even live anywhere near youse guys [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

I voted for you because of the MILF's.

Comment

You got my vote!
        (You do mean the Syracuse in South Devon, don't you?)

Comment

That's the one, Snoogans!

Comment

Re: Vote for Crankdaddy as your favorite \'Cuse ban

Voted! Needed a good laugh today! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

MMMMM MILFs. That alone is worth a vote for my favourite Syracuse band. In fact, when I think about my favourite bands from Syracuse, Crankdaddy is the first thing that springs to mind.

So where is Syracuse again?
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Just thought I'd post a couple quick pics as yet another reminder of why we're your fave Syracuse band.

Cash, cleavage, and cocktails. What else is there?

Oh, yeah. Booty. That's what else. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR CRANKDADDY!

Comment

Crankdaddy is the favorite Syracuse band of all of my email addresses! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

voted...who could argue with points like that?! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Just thought I'd post a couple quick pics as yet another reminder of why we're your fave Syracuse band.

Cash, cleavage, and cocktails. What else is there?

Oh, yeah. Booty. That's what else. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR CRANKDADDY!

[/ QUOTE ]

You got me!

Voted [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Voted for ya bro....and i don't even live anywhere near youse guys [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1
                        Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Since you guys make me poop funny, I gave you a vote from Chicago. (though I have heard you on the Howard Stern Show)
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Since you guys make me poop funny, I gave you a vote

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

I voted, Crankdaddy is my favorite GMP endorser !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X