Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Found a roach in the garage.

[ QUOTE ]
    I knew you'd post that roach pic here, John! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just wait for the opportunity, then I pounce... GIF in hand...

Comment

what kind of guts were lurking within that roach i wonder? never smoked a "canadien" roach before...hmmm...ontario...maple leaf?
      Hear the universe scream
      Bleeding from black holes
      Whom horns careless
      And whom God mourns

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        what kind of guts were lurking within that roach i wonder? never smoked a "canadien" roach before...hmmm...ontario...maple leaf?

[/ QUOTE ]

We Canadians are very proud of our weed. We're not very proud of our country, but our weed is fucking KILLER! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

i think we were getting a lot of that bc weed in new england...i quit smoking a little over 3 months ago cuz i was smoking way too much, getting too lazy to practice, and spending WAY too much money. i asked myself "would i rather keep smoking weed and playing nhl on playstation or buy more jacksons..." two words. DEATH ANGEL! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          i smoked a LOT. anyone wanna buy a mint playstation? lots of hockey and football games to go with it?
          Hear the universe scream
          Bleeding from black holes
          Whom horns careless
          And whom God mourns

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            Not this again...... Where's Dross?
            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's here, believe me. He's fond of five letter names that begin with "D".

[/ QUOTE ]

D'oh! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              I knew you'd post that roach pic here, John! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

GIF in hand...

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that what you call it??? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

John,

Quit playing with your GIF and get back to business man! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You guys just killed the moment...

Sigh...

Trust me, my GIF in my hand isn't as good as my GIF in the bush...

Comment

I remember when I was moving out of my parents house many moons ago I found a joint that I must have lost in my closet, it had to be there a year or two. I just threw in a box and moved. About 4-5 months later it was dry and I remembered that I still had it. I fired it up and it was harsh but it worked really good [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Ah the good ol days [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                    X