Lemmie try this again: Tommy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemmie try this again: Tommy?

Anybody seen radioactive (atomic) Tommy lately?

Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Re: Lemmie try this again: Tommy?

<font color="aqua">what the hell are you doing ?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

One of the voices in my head is sternly telling me to back away from the keyboard... just back away...

Comment

<font color="yellow">Reminder: No guitars were harmed during the inception of this thread.

We now return you to your usual JCF posting as scheduled, already in progress [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

look!!! down in the gutter, it's a kook, it's a fruitbat, IT'S ATOMIC HEADACHE GUY!!!
          sorry keith, they had no 57's in stock. you may be doomed to guitar cenfjijyhj, guitar cenoktojkioyjh, shit, my computer won't type G.C.-lol
          sorry for the wait keith
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I hear Lemmy from Motorhead sometimes spells his name Lemmie... when he's a little sauced up.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              you may be doomed to guitar cenfjijyhj, guitar cenoktojkioyjh, shit, my computer won't type G.C.-lol

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Thank you again for checking. And there wasn't any rush, but then I got offered a 490/498 set that I don't want to pass up, but I didn't want to accept the deal until I heard from you...

Man, what a sneaky way for me to get my post count up! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X