Badlands song on American Idol!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badlands song on American Idol!

Holy crap! Anyone see Bo Bice sing "In A Dream" tonight? Man, chills of Ray Gillen ran down my spine! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: Badlands song on American Idol!

My god!
    2 Threads already about this...
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL I just saw the other. We posted at like the same time. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That was awesome.

Comment

sorry my fingers were too slow! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
          Amp... Pioneer
          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

ok so what does everyone think about this guy? not your typical bubble gum, cookie cutter, lip syncher. my god he plays guitar too! nice to see a rocker getting noticed. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
            Amp... Pioneer
            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

I think he should get back to his band, Carrie is the best singer IMO

Comment

Bo rocks. I picked up his band's CD - it's really good.
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Bo will win. I was late on this...but I was amazed that he sang a Badlands song.

Mike
                  Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

ahhhhhhhh, i miss this weeks show and i find this out? The guys at jake e lee .com have been jabbering about how jake should get ahold of Bo to write songs.How weird , and the same week as rays b-day.Very cool!!!

Comment

Bo should win! He's the most talented one there!

Comment

I've never watchted that show, I hate reality TV. Cool that someone performed a Badlands song though.
                        I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I think it's cool that there is a rocker on there, but Bo hasn't done one vocally challanging song yet. (Unless I missed it)

Both girls are far better vocally.

I think Bo with his shades and his Creedish vocals would fizzle out pretty quick...but then what Idol has made it?

He will probably win though cuz the judges love him. I think it's funny they don't mention his lack of challanging songs.

That Randy Jackson has aweful pitch too! He gets it right sometimes, but for a producer he sure is off a lot.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            but then what Idol has made it?

[/ QUOTE ]

season 1 winner kelly clarkson and season 2 winner ruben studdard have both sold multi platinum records. the girl who won last year hasn't put a disc out yet, i don't believe.

they put too much money into that show to have the winners not sell records.

sully
                            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                            Sully Guitars on Facebook
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Boy I feel like a fag joining this conversation.. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I like Bo...he's a real deal...

Carrie...I like to wax that ass...for about 2-3 minutes!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thinkin' about waxin' Vonzel's ass too...why not..as long as she don't sing! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I'm sure glad they got rid of that embarassing fugly bastage from Cleveland...Scott Savol..the wigger with down syndrome...a ebonical Bobby Hill...as our.."American Idol"...that wasn't going to happen ...not on Simon's watch! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

well , my wife watches the show...so I'm stuck watching it sometimes..she forces me to watch it against my will..sometimes. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

BTW that fucktard Constantitne was such a puss..poser!
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X