Badlands song on American Idol!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Badlands song on American Idol!

I have never watched American Idol nor will I ever. I had never heard of this guy before I read this thread. It's cool that he did this tune and I think he's pretty good. I didn't hear Creed in his voice (granted, I'm not a Creed expert) but I did detect Travis Tritt. (this was even before I watched the video part..and, I'm not exactly a Tritt expert either)

Anyway, hope the guy does well...but I'm still not watching!

Comment

After about an hour of searching, I found my cassette copy of Voodoo Highway. I didn't realize Eric Singer did not play on that album. Now I have to unbox my cassette deck to listen.
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Hey at least these people sing as opposed to all these other bitch lip synchers and sample rappers.

Comment

Spider Riff just said the most important thing here man...yep , I'm glad you said that...I'm tired of sounding like a broken record.

Dave I was downstairs when I heard Vonzell singing ...I thought her pitch was all over the place...she had that whole R & B / Gospel bullshit going on...she sounds like any other church booger...she would make the Star Spangled banner an hour and a half long...man do I hate that..but she seemed like a decent girl [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Well Carrie or Bo...LOOK like what an American idol should look like...American , with real singing talent..not some typical ebonical crotch-grabbin' fuckstick with an attitude .. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I think it's cool that this he used the Badlands track, but I've never watched this show and have no intention of starting now.

By the way, the notion of Paula Abdul judging a singing contest is laughable--jeezus, I can sing better than her, and I'm a horrible singer!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Dave I was downstairs when I heard Vonzell singing ...I thought her pitch was all over the place...she had that whole R & B / Gospel bullshit going on...she sounds like any other church booger...she would make the Star Spangled banner an hour and a half long...man do I hate that..but she seemed like a decent girl [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I missed the show last night, but I caught the first song she sang the night before when they brought that old producer in to judge and she was definitely off. However the old bastard must have had his hearing aid off because he said she was perfect!? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] The criticized her for smiling?

The other three caught it though and they were right that time, but that wasn't typical of her.

This is the first season I paid any attention to because my staff is always talking about it so I watched. The first thing I said is I hope it doesn't end up being another Bianca wanna be. Now here I am rooting for one :lol

As hot as Carrie is I just don't like country music. She has a nice voice though.

Bo is just an average rock singer and although rock is where my roots are it would take a Halford type to win me over on style alone. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I really think the producers have instructed the judges to steer this show to avoid being repetitive. The last two were afro American gospel types and that would explain why they nit picked Vonz...Just look at the show where they pinned her down and said she looked emotional? Paula asks her if she is upset. WTF! That was intentional and caused her to break down...Sabotage I tell you!

Bo just couldn’t do any wrong, even with Simon, what was up with that?
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Resurgance of rock is happening and getting Bo out there a coincidence? No not at all of course they steer the audience and it isn't hard to do
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

"steer the audience and it isn't hard to do"
                  You got that right.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Working...
                  X