Ozzfest gettin Jiggy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozzfest gettin Jiggy?

Okay, so Im listening to the radio today. I listen to the local '80s metal station. So, the DJ announces that Ozzfest has added a new band to the show. Will Smith's wife, Jada Pinkett, has a rock/metal band and they have been added to the show. WTF? Anyone else heard this? Anyone know the name of the band or have any idea what they sound like? So this is what happens when Ozzy gets sober for too long? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: Ozzfest gettin Jiggy?

she's going to get her head split open via flying shoes and beer cups.

Biggest mistake ever..g.etting added to ozzfest.

Comment

Yep, this isn't gonna be good.
      She's gonna have to have a very heavy metal sound and stage act to avoid not getting booed off the stage. Even so, its not looking good for her and her band at all.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I haven't checked out her band, but I remember seeing some Will/Jada puff piece on tv a while back and they referred briefly to both of their musical interests away from the movies. Showed short clips of a couple of Will's videos, and a quick clip of Jada's band on stage. I remember thinking that she sounded pretty good, and I was surprised that 1. it wasn't r&b and/or hip hop (I know, shouldn't stereotype) 2. it rocked pretty hard.

Don't know if it was heavy enough for Ozzfest, but think of some of the acts that have played that tour in the last few years.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

she's on the same stage as The Haunted, and Mastodon. There is no way she's heavy enough. she is screwed

The Haunted!!!

Comment

They should get Bodycount to play!

Comment

Jada Pinkett...is playing...OZZFEST???!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Miss Pertty....you mean Buddy Luv's , the nutty professor's woman is going to play OZZFEST... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

well flying fuck a duck in the eye..wtff! [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Jada Pinkett? She sings? Or does she play drums? What the hell does she do? This is very odd. I'm confused. [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I hope her asshole turns into a frog. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Jack- I love your avatar. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    I want a t-shirt that says "Vote for Pedro". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Jack- I love your avatar. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      I want a t-shirt that says "Vote for Pedro". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Em!!!
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        They should get Bodycount to play!

[/ QUOTE ]

BC in the house! Ice-T rules!
                        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Well first I find out Iron Maiden won't be at the Dallas show and now I guess I get to see this in person. PM for some good (under the awning) seats if you are interested in going to the Dallas show. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

She's Lawrence Fishburne's girlfriend in Matrix revolutions right?

she sucks.

Comment

Band is called Wicked Wisdom

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/150...headlines=true
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X