Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might have to get some of these!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...10124&rd=1
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: I might have to get some of these!!!

you live a little to close for comfort now. remind me to not park near you. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

All of THESE would be awesome to use around here! I could have a real hay-day.

Guns and Drugs on Board
      Driving Without a License
      I'll Blow a Steer for Beer - this one rules [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Ho on the Go - every female here needs one of these. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
      I love Horsey C#CK - would be better if it said "goat"

(I cant wait to move) [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

Awwww, C'mon Tim. What's that you're driving? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Man I'd give someone the finger if I saw half that crap on their shit.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My sister (not Emmy) bought me a window sticker off EBay of Calvin..peeing on the words "Rap Music"...now that's a beautiful sticker!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I don't get much response from that...not even from all the brothas... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
          X