Episode III - One word

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Episode III - One word

So what's that, some kinda new-fangled Steroid? Are we gonna have interruptions in Space Sagas while Congress investigates? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

just got back from seeing it. one of the saddest movies i've seen in a very long time. man, that was heartwrenching.
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Ray Park's is at the theater by me all weekend... Best part about that is the theater serves Beer!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Brew and View in the 'burbs huh?!?
        Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          So what's that, some kinda new-fangled Steroid? Are we gonna have interruptions in Space Sagas while Congress investigates? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's some microoganism that carries the force, or something. Annakin was supposed to be crawling with the stuff. The mentioned it in The Phantom Menace.

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

yes besides the fact that lucas hired out an 8th grader to do the dialogue, I enjoyed most of it, but least of all minuted 15-45...worst dialogue and fairly boring.

Comment

also, my only question is that during the scene where palpatine is talking to annakin during the show, is he entimating that palpatine's master conjured annakin from the midicholorians?

Comment

Alex - Yeah, I know that [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Lance - I think it's supposed to be like a Jesus-type thing - the whole Virgin Birth, Chosen One, that sorta thing. Kinda like "what would happen if Jesus had been turned to Evil when he was young?"
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

My son and I just came back from the 11:15 at AMC in Times Square.
                  It's all in there somewhere! A definite DVD.

100% fine with me! There is much symbolism.

Comment

*Anakin

Comment

Little Orphan Ani [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

But let's talk REAL StarWars - Lego StarWars on the XBox [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll see it tonight or tomorrow. Hated the Fandom Menace, like the second one okay. I imagine I'll like it enough to buy the DVD of the original originals bootlegged from Japanese laserdisc.
                          please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

ROTS fits on 2 VCD's for home viewing pleasure.

no need to go back to the theater. Unless a mega-babe wants me to.

Comment

Well, I am late in the game...but I will chime in.

I am a dedicated Star Wars nut, I saw the first on opening day when I was seven. Now the "circle is complete" and I got to take my seven year old to the last.

I had read the script online a while back, so there was no shock for me. However, while I found Annakin's downfall sad, I also found myself screaming for Obi-Wan to force push him into the lava, to finish that little whinning fucker off for good. Leaving him to die was an emormous mistake. Of course, had he finished him off...we would have no epidose 4-6.

Of the prequels, it was by far the best. I would say it compared with Jedi in terms of quality, to me it was no Star Wars or Empire. Perhaps that is because I was seven when Star Wars opened, and for me it will always be the greatest movie of all time. These movies are no longer the revolutionary film experiences they used to be. My son is so jaded that the special effects don't even impress him anymore.

What can I say, I have always hated the character of Annikan. To me, he was always a bitter little simpering douche. His fall from grace was easily achieved by the Emperor...it just shows Annikan's weakness and lust for power.

Great movie for sure. I will be seeing it again, so that I can look for the more subtle nuances.

Mike
                              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                also, my only question is that during the scene where palpatine is talking to annakin during the show, is he entimating that palpatine's master conjured annakin from the midicholorians?

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting I analyze stuff to death read the book and I never ever thought of that WOW!
                                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                                X