IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!!!

OK, now I'm getting pissed. Who the fuck came into my house and stole my Liturgy shirt this afternoon? I swear I put that shit in the laundry THIS MORNING so that I could wear it onstage tonight, now it's gone. Whoever it is must be 1) invisible and 2) weightless, as I neither saw nor heard anyone else in my house. I WILL be checking all of your profiles, and when I find that picture of your invisible weightless ass wearing my goddamn shirt, I'm gonna throw you to the moon!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

-Ace
    DUDEFUCKINHELLYEAH!

Re: IT\'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    Whoever it is must be 1) invisible and 2) weightless,

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that describes me all right! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Go smoke a bowl, man! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      Whoever it is must be 1) invisible and 2) weightless,

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that describes me all right! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Go smoke a bowl, man! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Another bowl. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

One more bowl for my 230lb ass..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Check your dryer. I always put my socks in and only one side comes out! When you find that fukker tell him he owes me 10 pairs of socks! And the plot thickens.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I am actually out of weed. Thank God my friends in Intronaut had some at our show tonight!

Comment

I thought this was gonna be about that pic of you asleep with the nuts hanging in your face...
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I put that shit in the laundry THIS MORNING so that I could wear it onstage tonight, now it's gone.

[/ QUOTE ]

For god's sake, get some decent clothes.
                please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  One more bowl for my 230lb ass..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Ace... so what happened, man?!!! Did you find your shirt or what?

Comment

Yep, it was... someplace. I remember finding it. It never made it into the laundry, it was in a different pile in my room.

Comment

He managed to find it just out of the fact he couldn't find his weed instead. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X