Yeah, so I got my haircut today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, so I got my haircut today

And when I got home, I asked my wife to fix up the neck line. Since they shaved down to the t-shirt collar, the little bit underneath looked funny with such a dramatic line. Next thing I know she has the clippers all the way down to my belt line. Since I don't look at my back regularly, I don't notice how much is there. Apparently I'm the bastard son of Burt Reynolds.

Re: Yeah, so I got my haircut today

I cut my hair off a couple weeks ago. No more mid-back length hair...now it's short and I'm diggin it!

I didn't have to shave my back, however!

Comment

Mohawks... Everybody needs a fucking mohawk, eccspecially you chuck
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Been there, did that. Seriously!

Comment

Chicks dig the Ducati, but Chicks really dig a mohawk

Comment

Bro, at my advanced age, I'm pretty much scared of chicks that dig mohawks!

Comment

Remember what Tommy always says.. It's all about the 18 year old box, those are the 1's that always dig the Ducati and and 'Hawk

Comment

Well chances are high that an 18-year old box with a mohawk usually has a few nails in it or some freaky sh*t like that. Come to Chicago Donnie, we'll let you run around in Lakeview. You'll love it. (just don't go east into Boystown - not that it's wrong or anything)
                Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  ...Chicks really dig a mohawk

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true, just not BACK mohawks. Or ass mowhawks. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    ...Chicks really dig a mohawk

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true, just not BACK mohawks. Or ass mowhawks. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're telling me that there's no chance for the two of us, Em? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Awwww...

Well, tell ya what Trav! Keep your short and/or shorts on and you'll have a better chance! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Bro, at my advanced age, I'm pretty much scared of chicks that dig mohawks! [/quote

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] and as Ace says... DUDEFUCKINHELLYA

I went to Green Day a week or so ago ( free tix, penthouse, etc etc ) and man, talk about some freaks... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fun to watch!

And Chuck.... WTF's this about you cuttin it all off? Dude, sup wit dat? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Trav, i was gonna ask which hair you got cut, (after the original subject line) but I'll leave it alone... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I've never been to or seen a hippie chiro, thought you may go for that look, lots of 18yr old box dig dudes with long hair and a pocket full of change... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

say it ain't so everybody, say it ain't so.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                          X