Just gave myself a mohawk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just gave myself a mohawk.

I decided to cut my hair today. I always cut my own hair, but today I took out the clippers, and gave myself a mohawk for the weekend. It looks hilarious. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Re: Just gave myself a mohawk.

I was thinking of doing it too. Maybe in the summer.............

Comment

Its all about the fuckin mohawk

I've had this one since last summer and have no inytentioons of cutting it, I had a bunch over the past 10 years but always seem to cut it at around a year
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I had a huge one for a while in high school. My career unfortunately prevents me from having long hair, or weird haircuts anymore. I will have to get rid of this after the long weekend. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I wore a Mohawk for four years in full uniform while on duty as a Cleveland Patrolman , while in the ghetto ...and yes , I got respect and or fear!

same difference.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            My career unfortunately prevents me from having long hair, or weird haircuts anymore. I will have to get rid of this after the long weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

I worry about not getting a job because of my hair. I won't cut it to get a job.

Comment

Working...
            X